Second year and expectations...

Since all my expectations had gone into vain at the very first day of second year.... It turned out like all of my enthusiasm, excitement and eagerness to see him after these two long months had gone away..... I felt lie I didn't want to see him as a part of me was angry at him for not coming yesterday and also a part of me was upset with him since I didn't get to see him but currently I was on fire, so anything felt now was only revenge. I decided to not go down that day just like he didn't care to come on the first day, the entire day I sat in the college classroom attending all the lectures and when clock struck 11.00 am my heartbeats skyrocketed. It was his time to come to the college and somehow I just knew it that today he was down there but still I was determined on my motto to not go down today until the lectures and completed and by that it would be post 1.30 pm and I'm sure he might have gone home.
              After the lectures were done, I went down to the campus along with my friends. Sammy was asking me if we should head towards canteen or cafeteria? Even though it was too late now a part of me wanted to check just in case if he was there, which was a pretty obvious answer Noo.... but I rather decided the opposite, we left for cafeteria as way to its would pass through the cafeteria and I could get to see him just in case. The moment we stepped out of the college building, I saw him standing there along with his friends. I felt like my heart got new heartbeats and it was filled all the amount of happiness I had been missing during the past two months. I felt good but the anger had still not subsided completely. He was looking even more handsome and pretty today... Yes, pretty. My definition of love and him is pretty. The Kind of pretty which soothes your mind, fills your with love and happiness even without words and actions. The kind of pretty that makes to forget all the worries of the world and makes u simply relax, the kind of pretty which calms ur nerves down in the hustling and stressed life. The kind of pretty that is detached from materialism, expectations and limitations that the life has to offer. And he was that PRETTY for me.
             I decided to totally ignore him despite the joy and jitters I was feeling because of his presence as the angry took the better of me. We stood near the canteen for half and hour and I decided to eat my food over there itself as I didn't want to see a particular someone because that someone was too good to be pretty today and could break my resolution to be angry. Within an hour we left from cafeteria, heading towards the exit and my eyes kept scanning the entire campus just for some specific species. To which Sammy murmured into my eyes, that JC has already left and u were being too rude to him.... To which I was stunned, realising that the tension between us had not gone unnoticed.
        I sat in the train with feeling of non satisfaction and decided that from tomorrow onwards I won't ignore him and keep staring at him to make it up for the past two months.The image of him wearing a smart lined t-shirt kept appearing in front of me which he had been wearing today and to my pleasure, he was quite decked up today in those new clothes...... Can't wait for tomorrow.....

Hey loveliessss,
Sorry for the late update
What do u all think will happen between the two tomorrow???
I'll update the next chapter soon
Do like and comment
#lotsoflove😍👑☺