Christmas vacations

Post shout event our Christmas vacations began and to be more precise, the vacation was for thirteen days but those thirteen days were the longest days of my life.
              After coming from college in the evening I couldn't keep my curiosity in control and curiosity took the best in me. Even though I had been outside in the market withy sister to buy some groceries and veggies for the week. It felt like wasting my precious time. So I logged into my facebook account and typed his name Sebestian Martis. Soon the page was loaded with a profile picture of him with his mother. The picture screamed authentic beauty, elegance, class and rich which made wonder whether it was the same guy I had seen on the very first day in the cafeteria as I guy I had seen seemed quite normal and middle class just like me but now that I looked at his picture the story seemed different.
                  I couldn't wait anymore so I opened his account and started gazing through his timeline as I was scrolling through the picture I could see his posts to the places he had visited with his family during the vacation and the places were Macau, Switzerland, London, Greece, Disneyland and what not. Even though I was amazed and enjoying looking at his pictures but at the back of my mind there was this one thought nagging me which I kept questioning to myself , " Can I ever fit in into your world ? " Or " Are just one of those dreams that make feel elite when in daze state but disappear the moment I come back to reality".
                  For me gazing into his account was like peeping into his life and getting to know him much closely which I wished I never did. I got to know that the organizer head teacher of JAM  event was his aunt and his parents were stunning gorgeous, no doubt where he got his beauty from. He was exactly the replica of his mother with same pair of eyes, nose, lips , smile and complexion. He had a younger brother named Alex. His father was business man I could sense from the pictures. I could totally feel that I was out of the place. He was someone I should probably even stop thinking about. If I would have to go with the right sense of decision in my life then I should even drop the thought of liking someone like him. He screamed money, arrogance and class. No doubt he give rose to that beautiful looking girl who was the fresh face of the college.
                The entire vacation I kept convincing myself that it was for the better and as a compensation of it I allowed myself to keep gazing at his photos till the end of the vacation. I kept promising myself that I would let go of him for the best and good.
             I really wish I would have actually stuck by my plan. But does life really has to go the way we plan it to be. Never.

Hey lovelies, do you guys like my writing so far.
Do you think pearl will really let go of him and move on?
Do like and comment.
#lotsoflove🤭👑😍