A Hie

The day I had been waiting dearly and praying every morning actually arrived today. I couldn't believe it was real. My heart raced a millions of miles within a second. It was the day I woke up to every single day, the entire year. It was our last paper and even the final day of our college for the first academic year.
The day before exam we got new that 400 rs will be refunded to everyone on the last day of the exam, all we had to so was being our admission receipt. I was very happy since being in a middle class family, I barely even got any allowances not that I have any complains but just stating a matter of fact and getting 400 bucks was like so much of joy which meant I could eat anything I wanted from canteen.My favourite dish was Chinese I was over cloud nine.
As soon as we arrived the college lobby we saw a huge que standing for the collection of the money including arts and commerce students. I even saw Sebestain standing in the line. I wonder why would someone as wealthy as him stand in the line but doesn't really matter. It is a choice and after all we are respect money. Money is not life but even there is no life without money. We decided to go to the canteen and sit for a while and then go collect the money when the crowd would get less.
Sammy , Sharon and Teddy decided to order Chinese and I was as usual a Chinese lover. We places our order and soon we saw Sebestain and his friends entering the canteen with his group of friends. I could him happy and blushing profusely, I wish I could always see him like this. God bless him was the only thought came into my mind. They still standing near the canteen door. By now I decided to go the office counter and collect the cash before the counter closes. Since our canteen had two doors I made my exit from the other door. While I was passing them I could see his friends had gathered up and were forcing him to do something in particular and oh my the sight of being, blushy, happy and cute was so mesmerizing. But I couldn't hold on to the sight longer, I kept moving. I left the canteen and I could feel someone walking behind me .
I didn't bother as so many students kept walking here and there. While I was walking, a friend of mine asked me how my paper was? To be honest last paper was botany and I was least bothered about the subject because I was pretty sure that I would pass anyhow. Perks of being little intelligent. My to that person was quite loud and bold. I said, "It was boring as usual ". I should have controlled myself and given a decent reply. I wish. I reached the office counter and showed my receipt, the cashier was gave me the amount and I was super happy,I would take this money home and give to my mother and it would be used for household purposes.
The moment I turned towards my left, I was surprised I saw Sebestain standing over there with his aunt who is the hod of our college. I controlled my heartbeats and what happened next was something I prayed for but never even once imagined in my wildest dreams. He came forward near me and said hie............ Which made me extremely happy and nervous at the same time. His aunt was standing just behind him watching us and I was losing my shit completely. I didn't really know what to do. Before I could register and absorb the entire situation, I replied a, "Hie" To him with a small smile and made my way towards the canteen. Oh my god, what just happened.
I couldn't believe it actually happened. But the rate at which my heart was beating was the proof it was real and hadn't been dreaming. I want to the canteen without even knowing when I reached and sat at my seat. The moment I sat, my friends kept talking about something but I couldn't really understand what they telling. Soon within a few minutes I came back to my sense when Sammy asked me, "Did he come and talk to you? " To which I replied, " Yes, how did you know? "
She beamed with the brightest smile and told me that the moment I had left the canteen, his friends had been pushing him towards my direction. Littering threatening him to go and talk to me or else would do the same and that's when he left the canteen. That made sense so the moment I had left the canteen he was the one who was walking behind me. Oh god. Sharon added that Sebestain was even looking pretty nervous and enquired how did it actually go to which I narrated the entire sorry of how he said a hie and how I said a hie and like a stupid left . I should stayed a little longer and had a conversation with him. But nevertheless I was happy from the bottom of my heart and it was like a dream come true.
Life seemed like a blessing. Eating the food in the canteen with him sitting on the adjacent table with his friends.
This year was indeed a happy year and I would miss him during the vacation but after that I would meet him again during the next academic year. I wondered would he miss me ? Let's see what the new year has in the box for us.

Hey lovelies, I hope u guys are enjoying my reading....
Do u think will date the coming year or is there a twist?
Do like and comment.....
Lotsoflove😍👑☺