Chapter 22

Brea and I walked around the village showing her everything, she was just amazed by it all. "It's really beautiful here," she says. "It is," I said, "Wish all Gelfling can live like this at peace," she says. "They will one day," I tell her, we see Childlings running around. 

"Oh hey Deet!" said a voice we look and I see Mythra, "Oh hi Mythra," I said to her. "We haven't got a chance to meet yet your highness I'm Mythra," Mythra introduces herself to Brea, "Nice to meet you I'm Brea and please you don't have to be formal with me," Brea tells her. Mythra smiles, "I hope my brother hasn't been any trouble," Mythra tells Brea, Brea seem confused, "Mythra is Rian's younger sister," I tell her. Brea was shocked, "He's never told us he has a sister!" she says.

"Well Sisters, I have a younger sister name Raya and a Brother named Timtri," Mythra tells her, "My goodness what else has he hasn't he told us," said Bea, we laugh a bit and we saw Rem carrying a bag. "Rem do you need help?" Mythra asked her, "Oh that would be nice I'm just taking this bag of food for the animals," Rem tells us. I got excited, I haven't gotten to see any of the animals since I got here. 

"I'll go!" I said. "I might as well follow," said Brea. "I'll come too," said Myrtha and we follow Rem where the animals are being kept.

(AN: Hey I get to use my Dark Crystal Bestiary for this!)

We follow Rem and it was big, it was basically like a forest there was so many different type of animals. From Fizzgigs, Landstriders, Mounder, Pluff'M and so many. "Follow me I'll show you around," said Rem. 

We walked around, "There's so many animals," I said, "Yes but they do keep to themselves in their respected areas well the Fizzgigs go all over the place," Rem tells us. It was so pretty here, "Do you take care of all these creatures?" I ask her, "Oh no others do as well I am kind of the main care giver, the childlings love to help and learn about the different animals," she tells us. "This is just amazing!" Brea says. 

Rem then hands us all some food for the animals, "Now let them come to you and they will take it if they want," she tells us. I walked up to a creature sitting on a leg of a tree and stood there with my hand out, it came over to me and took the food, "There you go," I said, It was eating and I smiled, "Rem what creature is this?" I ask her, "Oh that's a Moog it's a creature from the Crystal dessert," she tells me. I smiled at the Moog.

"You love animals Deet?" she asked me, I nodded my head yes. "Back at home I helped my Fathers with the Nurlocs," I tell her. "Oh how I have missed Nurlocs we don't have any here," she tells me. I look at her, "Do you miss the caves?" I ask her, "Yes I do, I miss home but I have a duty here and if I leave here I feel like I leave my home again," she tells me. 

She looks at me, "I am happy though maybe one day I'll visit," she tells me, "You should," I tell her. I then heard a fizzgig barking, "What's wrong?" I ask it, It kept on barking at something. I then see a silhouette of something, "Help him please," said a males voice. Brea and Mythra came over, and the person showed himself and he had Kylan who was out cold with him carrying him. "Kylan!" Brea says and runs over to them. "He's hurt bad," said the hooded boy, his voice sounds familiar, "Mythra get Luna," Rem tells her. Mythra nods and runs off. 

"Sit him up by the tree," Rem tells the boy and Brea, They put Kylan by the tree and Kylan began to cough. "Kylan!" Brea says his name and he looks at her, "Brea thank goodness your alright," he says with a smile and coughs again. "Save your strength Kylan," Brea tells him, he nods. "Thank you for finding him," Brea tells the boy, "No problem," said the boy. "Umm excuse me," I said to him and he looks at me, "Who are you?" I ask him, he put his hand on his heart like he was hurt. 

"Deet I can't believe you don't recognize me not even by my voice I'm hurt," he says. I stood there then it hit me, "Wait Amri!" I said. He removed the hood and it was him. "Been a while Deet," he says to me. 

AN: Hello Gelflings!

I am so sorry I have not updated this story in so long I been meaning too but I have been busy with other things lately. 

But here it is another chapter and Amri and Kylan have appeared!

If you are not familiar with Amri I will explain. 

He is a Grottan Gelfling from the J.M. Lee book series who follows Naia and Kylan on their journey. So yeah he doesn't appear in the T.V series sadly but he's here now! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter now I need to think for the next chapter. Love you all and may Thra be with you.