Chapter 2

Deet's P.O.V
I was seeing that same place once again, I see the childling as well he gets up and starts walking. Walking towards the bloodbath "no go hide somewhere they will kill you." I Said but he can't hear me. "MAMA, PAPA WHERE ARE YOU!!" He yelled. The creatures don't seem to notice him walking around, "please hide." I Said. "MAMA, PAPA FIND ME!!" He cried and fell to his knees. "I'm scared, I'm scared please find me. Mama, Papa," he cried.

I open my eyes and sit up I was in a cave but not my cave a different cave. Then the same Mystic I met before came in, "Thank Thra you are awake Gelfling," He Said very slowly, he then hands me a small bowl he was carrying when he came in. "It will warm you up," he tells me. "Thank you," I said and I drank the brew.

"I'm Deet, I'm a Grottan," I tell him. "I am UrSu the wisest of the Mystics," he tells me. "Nice to meet you," I Said. It was quiet again, "so um why am I here?" I ask him. He had a long pause until he started to talk again, "You were brought here to learn how to control the dark power within you," he tells me. I look at my hands seeing the purple color, "the darkening," I said. "Yes," he said. I look at my hands a little longer, "Will you be teaching me?" I ask him.

He then grabs a walking stick and heads towards the way he came in and looks at me, "follow me Gelfling," he tells me. I get up and follow him and look around my surroundings, seeing other Mystics this was amazing if only I can tell Rian and Brea. Brea would love this she would ask so many questions to them, thinking about my friends hurt I miss them so much. "You will be taught how to control your dark powers by someone else," he tells me. "But who? Who knows anything about the darkening?" I ask him.

We were now out of the valley and in to a wood like area took us a while since Mystics were so slow. "You will be taught by others who are connected to the Crystal of truth," he tells me. "Others who are connected to the Crystal?" I Said. "Yes," he answered. "But I thought only Mother Aughra was connected to the Crystal," I Said. "They will answer all your questions," he tells me avoiding my question.

We stopped in the middle of a open area, I saw a young man with long raven black hair. And a young woman with long pure white hair half of her hair was up and some parts were braided. She was sitting down and the man was talking to her, then without us making a noise they turn to look at us. I was shocked, the Man's eyes are purple and he was pale. He wore nothing but black with some silver armor on his shoulders and a sword attached to his waist. The woman had beautiful Blue eyes, pale skin as well, she wore a long silk light blue dress, she had a small pouch with her and was wearing bracelets and two necklaces.

"Master UrSu we saw you coming," Said the man, "I would be surprised if you didn't see I was," Said UrSu. They then look at me, "I'm Shin and this is Luna," Said the man. The woman smiled, "nice to meet you I'm- we know who you are Deethra," Said Luna interrupting me. I was confused, "how do you know my name?" I ask them. They look at each other and smiled and look back at me, "we know many things Deet, even things you don't know yourself," said Shin. I just was silent, then Luna smiles at me.

"You my ask as many questions as you want, we know you have many childling," she tells me. "Including about those visions you recently been having," Said Shin. How did he? "But just to let you know Deet we may not answer all of them," Said Luna. I took a deep breath, "alright my first question is who are you really?" I ask them.