Chapter 7

I sat there as I watch Luna make a new brew, "now go ahead and ask," Luna tells her. "Alright what's the eighth clan ?" I ask her. "The eighth clan was the smallest of the clans about thirty of them, they were called the Wick," she tells me.

The Wick? "What did The Wick do? Like what they were know for?" I ask her. She put some strange powder in the brew, "The Wick practiced magic, made remedies, studied poisons and herbs and plants and of course animals as well. They also were the only clan to not support and worship the Skeksis," she tells me. "What did The Wick do to be killed by the Skeksis?" I ask her. She stops what she was doing and held her necklace that was her mother's.

Then it hit me, "you were a member of The Wick clan? You and Shin?" I ask her. "Yes when our parents were killed the hunter left our parents remains near the cave. A member of the clan who was coming back after gathering some plants saw them and informed the Maudra at the time what he saw. Everyone also noticed that Shin and I were missing as well but the Maudra remembered that the Skeksis wanted Shin and I and knew our parents plan to leave and take us somewhere safe and she remembered that some have saw the Hunter roaming around that's when she put two and two together and became angry," she tells me.

"How did the hunter or the skeksis knew about the plan of taking you somewhere else?" I ask her. "That's the thing Shin and I even to this day don't know we can't even see it. We don't know if there was a spy or anything," she tells me. She started to mix the brew it went from purple to green, "what happened after?" I ask her. "Our clan was angry and upset, they return our parents to Thra and were planning to go to the castle and get us back," she said.
"So when did the Skeksis," I Said and stop myself. Then took a deep breath.

"Kill Them?" I ask her. "The next day the Skeksis sent their crystal guards telling them that The Wicks we're practicing evil magic that would harm Thra," she tells me. "Did anyone survive?" I ask her. "Only six did and were brought to the castle," she tells me. "What did they do to them?" I ask her. She then had her hand out ready to Dreamfast, I put my hand on her's and closed my eyes.

"Luna come look," Said a small boy voice it was Shin, I see through Luna's eyes and ran up to where Shin was a looking down. And saw six people being forced to the ground, a woman looks up at us. I had my hand out to her and she did the same, her tears kept on leaving her eyes. A hand was put on my shoulder it was SkekGra, "May Thra have mercy on them," he said "you all really thought you can keep them away from us," Said the emperor.
"You are planning on harming those childlings and finding out why they were given their gifts. You sent your awful guards to kill our brothers and sisters after we retuned Two Of brothers and two of our sisters to Thra. And now have us what are you planning to do with us?" The woman ask.
"Hmm good question what to do with you all?" Said the emperor. "If it has anything to do with our magic or what we practice forget it," Said one of them a man. "Oh of course we want nothing to do with that," said the emperor. "Then what?" Ask another woman. The Skeksis laughed, "You will see GUARDS TAKE THEM AWAY LOCK THEM UP!" Yelled the emperor.
The crystal guards came and grab them. "NO!" Yelled Shin. They all look at us, the same Woman who was reaching for us looked at us with tears, "SHIN, LUNA!" She yelled. A man then yelled. "STAY SAFE YOU TWO NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PARENTS, OUR CLAN AND US ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU!" He yelled. And then they were all dragged away.

It stopped, she looked sad and added something else to the brew, "What did the Skeksis do to them?" I ask her. "Tortured them until they died from wounds," she tells me. "That is awful," I Said to her. "Shin and I wanted to help them but we were both kept isolated we didn't even know where the dungeons were. We were always kept locked away after those awful tests, we did find out five of them died expect one," she tells me. "Expect one?" I Said.

She reached her hand again, I took it.

"Luna, Luna!" Said a voice it was Shin. "What is it Shin?" Luna Asked "look outside," he tells her and through Luna's eyes again I apparently was getting off a bed and we ran to a balcony and saw a figure in guard Uniform and a woman with a clock covering her. She then stop him and looks at us, smiles and waves at us including the guard. We waved too and they left.

I then saw something else it was the next day and Shin was there. Then the door open it was SkekGra and has a letter in his hand, "I have something for the two of you," he tells them. Shin takes it and then reads it, "it's from the guard he says he hopes we can forgive his follow guards for what happened but he understands that we can't. He hopes we can forgive him for not saving our brothers and sisters but he will save our one sister and make sure she's safe," Said Shin

"I hope he takes care of her," Said Luna, "She also added something to the letter, she said she hopes we can escape one day and she feels like she should have said bye to us in person but knew she had to leave," Said Shin. "I just hope she can be happy," Said Luna "Don't worry little ones she will and he will keep her safe," SkekGra tells Shin and Luna.

We separated our hands. "So what happened to them?" I ask her. "They later on married and had two childlings and return to Thra peacefully their childlings would later teach the ways of the Wicks. Married and had families of their owns," she tells me.

I smiled that's good that they manage to find happiness. Then I remember something, "How does Shoni know about me?" I ask her. She just smiled, "you should ask her," she tells me. And she finished the brew and got a vial and put the brew in it and put it away.

Then Shoni came into the room, "have you told her?" She ask Luna. I raised a eyebrow, "I haven't yet," Said Luna "What?" I ask. "Shoni has offered for you to come live with her and her childlings," she tells me. My eyes widened, "really?" I Said "Yes I actually mostly need help around the place and someone to be with my youngest daughter when I'm teaching and the other two work around here I hope that's okay," she tells me. I smiled "I would be happy too," I Said to her. She smiled back, "I'm honored," she tells me.