Chapter 10

I was back in that dream once again but this time Jen was running from that creature. "Hide please Hide," I Said. He kept on crying and finally hid behind a destroyed home. "Mama, Papa help Jen please!" He cried.

I woke up and sat up scared, I hug myself trying to calm down. After a few seconds I got dressed and headed downstairs, I see Shoni getting breakfast ready and Raya and her siblings  just eating. "Morning Deet come down breakfast is ready," Said Shoni, I came down with a smile and sat down with them. "So how did you sleep?" Ask Shoni. "Fine just been having some weird dreams," I tell her. "Weird dreams? What about?" She ask me. "I don't know how to explain," I tell her.

"I think that's something to talk to Luna about she knows a lot about dreams while Shin nightmares," she tells me. I should talk about that with them, "speaking of Shin, you have to go meet him after breakfast at the main entrance," she tells me. I nodded my head. While I was eating I saw the other two siblings, "You two going to introduce yourselves?" Shoni asked them, a girl with her hair up in a ponytail looks at me and smiles. "Hi I'm Mythra nice to finally meet you Deet" said Mythra introducing herself. "Nice to meet you too," I said. 

"I'm Timtri," Said Timtri that has some of his hair in small braids, "Nice to met you too," I said. "So Deet are you my big brother's lover?" He asked me. I drop my spoon, how do I answer this? Then Shoni hit the back of his head. "Ow!," Timtri said in pain, "Don't ask inappropriate questions" Shoni tells him. 

After breakfast was done I said bye and head to the entrance, I was looking around. It's so nice to see all different type of Gelfling talking to each other, getting along and having relationships. I hope it can get like this outside of these walls, I then see Shin, he is with Mel, Vi and Grime.

I walk up to them, "Hello," I Said. "Morning Deet," Said Shin. "So what's it like living with Shoni?" Ask Mel. "Good. She's very kind to me," I answered him. "What about her childlings?" Ask Vi "very kind but Raya, she's very shy," I answered. "Give the little one some time to warm up to you," Said Grime, I nodded my head.

"Ready to go Deet?" Shin Ask me. "Yes," I answered. "We are going to go check on the others have fun you two," Said Mel. "And be nice to her Shin," Said Vi. "I will," Said Shin and those three left. "Come on let's go," Said Shin and we started leaving.

I look through the cave and now see some markings all over it, "hey Shin what's with all these markings?" I ask him. He stop and looks, "oh yeah these are for protection, my clan put these up to hide us and our scents in and out of the cave. They still work after all these trine, but yet again just incase Luna and I have add new ones and fixed these ones that were starting to be erased?" He tells me. "Interesting," I Said. "Yeah but not a easy job," he tells me. It was quiet for a moment he was looking around.

"Well come on just a bit further okay," he tells me. "Okay," I Said and we kept on walking until we were outside, we kept on walking until we were far enough. He then draws his sword, "Alright take off the necklace and like before summon it," he tells me. I nodded I took off my necklace and put it in my pocket, I then summon the darkening in my hand I felt it take over me. And threw it at him, and he stopped it like before he throw it back at me. It hit me and I fell to the ground.

"You're fear is taking over you do it again and control it," he tells me. I got up and did it again and once again he did the same thing, "again," he tells me and it kept on going again and again. I fell again and was trying to catch my breath, he walks up to me and gets down to my level. "You had enough today," he tells me. "I....can...keep....going," I tell him in between breaths, he pulls out a mirror out of his pocket and showed me, my reflection. Dark lines on my face, my eyes purple.

"No matter how much you throw at me Deet this proves to me you are being eating by this, you need to figure out your fear. I think you figured out your angry that is angry towards the Skeksis but I think there's more to it," he tells me. And takes my necklace out of my pocket and puts it around my neck, I look at the mirror again and look like myself. "You need to figure it out Deet or else you will hurt someone you love," He tells me. I look down, he puts a hand on my heads.

I look at him, he was smiling, "we are done for today," he tells me. And started to walk. I held my knees, "but I fear the person I love might not feel the same," I Said to myself.