Chapter 16

I was laying in my bed thinking about what Luna said to Shoni about Jen being my son.

"If Jen is my child then who is the father?" I ask myself, I laid there thinking, "Jen appears StoneWood and I know only one StoneWood male does that mean?" I ask myself and I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Don't think like that Deet besides he's inlove with someone else," I tell myself. I then uncovered my face, "Even though she's dead I know he can't let her go," I said. I felt my heart hurt. I felt a tear leave my eye, I wipe it away and went too sleep.

"Jen," said a woman's voice, Jen looks up at he figure as he was playing and smiles and walks up to woman. "Jen I love you so much," she tells him. "Jen loves Mama too," he tells her, "Papa also loves you so much," she tells him. "Jen loves Papa too," he tells her. She picks him up and holds him close, "Jen no matter what remember that Mama and Papa love you and will always be with you," she tells him. It was silent. "Mama crying?" he ask her, "Mama is okay,Mama just wants to hold you," she tells him. It was still silent then a door opened. "Deet," a male's voice. I then see a closer look at myself, smiling at the man. I can't see him.

I woke up in tears and sat up in bed. "What was that?" I asked myself, then my door opened. I saw a little head peeking in it was Raya. I wipe my tears, "Hi what's wrong?" I asked her, she then shuts the door and runs to me and hugs me. "Mama says hugs always make people feel better," she tells me. I froze this is the first time she has talked to me, I hug her back.

Raya was then next to me her head in my lap. "Why is Deet crying?" she asked me, "Just a dream it's okay," I tell her, "Was it a nightmare?" she asked me, "Not really just sad," I tell her. "Mama has sad dreams about Papa and Big Brother Rian she cries sometimes, recently she has cried even more after finding out Papa has gone home to Thra," she tells me. I look at her, Shoni appears so strong but she must keep it inside her of the heartbreak she feeling losing the man she loves and the Father of her childlings and Rian she left so young.

"Why do we have sad dreams?" she asked me looking up at me, I let out a breath and smile at her. "We just do like how we have happy dreams and scary dreams, sometimes we dream about the gelfling we miss and love, sometimes we dream about gelfling we never met," I tell her. "And scary?" she asked, "We let the scary things get to us sometimes when we shouldn't be scared but be brave and face them," I tell her. "Dreams are strange," she said. "They are," I agreed with her. It was quiet a bit, "Deet what's my big brother like?" she asked me, I smile at her. "Your brother is strong and very brave, he's kind and caring." I tell her, "Mira when she would come home she told me he was silly and a troublemaker," she tells me.

I smile at her, "I miss Mira," she tells me, "She will always be with you just like your Father," I tell her, she smiles. "I hope to meet big brother Rian soon that way Mama won't be as sad anymore," she tells me. "You will and once you meet him, you better give him the biggest hug you can give," I tell her, "I will," she tells me.

A bit later Raya fell asleep in my bed, I just look at her. The door then opened it was Shoni, she smiled. "She crawled in bed with you huh?" she said I smiled, she sits next to Raya. "She's like her oldest brother he use to crawl into my bed all the time when he felt like something was wrong or when he had a nightmare," she tells me. "Is that one of the reasons why you named her Raya?" I asked her, "Yeah not only that Raya was the name Ordon picked if Rian was a girl, sure later on we had Mythra but around the time we had her is when Ordon's mother passed on. So we named her after his Mother," She tells me.

"So the name never left you," I said, "Yes when I found out I was pregnant with her I knew that had to be her name," she tells me. It was silent between us, "So what is wrong Deet? Another dream?" she asked me, "Yes this time it was so different I can't explain it," I tell her, "Well whenever it is tell me or Luna we are here to listen," she tells me. "Thank you Shoni," I tell her, She then stands up. "Do you want me to take her or is this alright?" she asked me. "She's fine I wouldn't want her to wake up," I tell her. She smiles, "Alright get some rest Deet," she tells me. "You too," I said and she left the room.

I look at Raya, she does look a lot Rian. "Rian I hope your okay," I said.