Chapter 26

I once again in room where the crystal was. And Mira was sitting on top of Crystal, "You're never going to leave me alone will you?" I ask her, she has nothing just picking at her fingers. "Honestly what do you want from me?" I ask her, she said nothing. I was getting frustrated with her, "What I have heard from others they spoke so highly of you who would thought you were this frustrating!" I said to her.

She smirked. "What?" I ask her, "When I first met him, he thought I was just stubborn and I thought he was just a jerk with a pretty face," she tells me. Why are we talking about Rian now? "I don't understand why are you even here?" I ask her, she looks at me. "To stop you," she tells me, "From what? The darkening?" I ask her, "To stop you from harming yourself," she tells me. I look at her, "I think it's a little too late for that," I tell her.

We look at each other, "No matter what I do, trying to control and accept my fears and anger nothing will stop the darkening. Not me, not you, not Shin and Luna, not even Rian," I tell her. She just looks at me, "Nothing will make it go away not matter how hard I try," I said.

I open my eyes and look around me, the grass and flowers were dead. I got up and kept on walking, I didn't stop to eat or take a drink. I know by now the others must be worried that I am missing. But this is for the best, as I was walking I heard someone grumbling.

It sounds like, I walk over and see. "Hup!" I said, and looks over at me. "Deet!" he said and he jumped down from the log to come over to me. "Stop!" I tell him, he stops and looks at me. "You can't come near me Hup," I tell him, "Why?" he asked, I walk over to a tree and I touched it, it died right away.

He was surprised, "That is why," I tell him, "What that?" he asked, "The darkening," I tell him. He was shocked, "How did you get here Hup?" I ask, "Ah! Hup traveled with Lore!" he tells me, and I see Lore. "Oh hello again," I said to Lore, he bows his head a bit.

I then look at Hup, "Anyway Hup I need to get going," I tell him, "Where Deet going?" he asked me, "Back to the Sanctuary Tree," I tell him, "Ah! Hup and Lore follow," he tells me, "No!" I tell him. "I need to go alone Hup," I tell him, "Why?" he asked me, "Because it's best and also protect you from possible getting hurt by me," I tell him. He looks down, "Hup?" I said, "Hup understands," he tells me. I smile, "But," he said. "But what?" I ask him. He takes out his spoon! "Hup and Lore will go to protect Deet!" he tells me. "But Hup," I said. "No buts we go now!" he tells me, he looks at Lore, "Lore we go!" he tells Lore and Lore follows him, they walk in front of me.

Well better then being alone but still. I am glad to see Hup again but will this be a good idea?

AN: Another chapter with no notes! And Hup! Best boy is here!