25 || stark expo

Shoot to thrill, play to killToo many women with too many pills, yeahShoot to thrill, play to killI got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will, yeah-Shoot To Thrill, AC/DC

Too many women with too many pills, yeah
Shoot to thrill, play to kill
I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will, yeah
-Shoot To Thrill, AC/DC

Shoot to thrill, play to killToo many women with too many pills, yeahShoot to thrill, play to killI got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will, yeah-Shoot To Thrill, AC/DC

May 22nd 2010
Flushing, New York

"I'm not gonna make it. Oh god. I'm not gonna make it.", Dad whispers, "Oh god!", he yells, crying in agony, "I'm serious, give me a little space. I can't-", he shoos Pepper and me away from the toilet door on the jet, as we watch him, clad in the Iron Man suit, wretch into a toilet.

"Get up.", Pepper says, glaring at him.

"This is embarrassing, Dad.", I place my thumb and index finger on the bridge of my nose, "Could you just stop throwing up already?"

"It's a bodily function!", he practically screams.

"Do you even have any food left to throw up?", I ask, just as he throws up once more, "Clearly."

"Oh god.", he groans, "I can't go through with it, I'm telling you."

"We don't have time for this. We have to go.", Pepper warns.

He stays sat by the toilet, so I intervene, "If you don't get your hungover ass up in the next ten seconds, I will put on that suit and fly down there myself."

He rolls his eyes but reluctantly gets up, clutching onto the toilet roll rack and closing the lid of the toilet, "Oh god. You don't want to see that."

"Well, I want to slap you, but we don't always get what we want.", I mumble.

He groans, stands up, and comes to the doorframe; I take a step back to avoid his stench, "Where am I? Do I look weird?", he asks.

"You look like you look every day. You look like you have a hangover.", Pepper tells him.

He pants and walks out of the bathroom, looking very disorientated, "Mist me with a Sheen thrower, will you? I literally just almost died in there. Give me some toast, give me some crackers. Ginger ale, anything. Lia, you got any?"