07 | Demon Slayer

━━ oo : ━━Cruelty╰ 残酷 ╮━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━
Cruelty
╰ 残酷 ╮

━━ oo : ━━

This Chapter took two months to write so to those who waited, here it is! I got lazy on this to be honest, mostly because I've lost interest in KNY in general. Still, I somehow managed to finish it!

━━ oo : ━━

"Anyone ready?" Eve asked them curiously.

Ishigami replied sarcastically, "After all that bloodshed, I think I am ready to go seek therapy."

"You're gonna need more than therapy after these two." The hostess guaranteed them with a smile.

"How wonderfully dreadful!" Shinobu clasped her hands together as the screen began to play.

It was seen snowing harshly with heavy footsteps walking on the snow. We then see a young boy with hair almost fire-like, opposed to the cold winter.

He was teary-eyed, carrying an unconscious girl behind his back. He could only utter, "Why... Why did this happen?"
╰━━ oo :

"I didn't expect it to suddenly show me.." Tanjiro thought, staring at the screen.

"This is so sudden! Is she okay?" Ashido begged for an answer.

Asta nodded in concern, "What happened?"

Zenitsu gasped, "Is that Nezuko-chan?! Who hurt her??"

"If you want me to explain then-" Tanjiro was cut off by a sighing Tsukishima.

He fixed his glasses and looked at the french-fried slayer, "What's the point of watching if we're just gonna let them explain?"

"I was just concerned..."

"We all are. But isn't asking a bit rude?" He ironically said, "We might as well have him tell us a story than watch it."

"Whoah, calm down, Tsukishima." Daichi pushed his hands away, "No need to be too harsh."

"Nezuko don't die on me! Don't die!" He begged the girl, "I'll Definitely save you! I won't let you die!"

It slightly focuses on Nezuko, revealed to be the girl behind the young boy, "I'll Definitely save you!" The camera pans up showing more snow and trees.
╰━━ oo :

Giyuu looked a bit concerned, for the siblings and for himself, "That place... They can't possibly show me there, wouldn't they?"

Dazai shifted the mood of the cinema and pointed at the girl with curly hair, "Then is that girl beside you Nezuko?"

"Yes she is!" Tanjiro answered gleefully. A small grimace appeared on his face before shaking his head with a smile, "She's my only remaining family, I will never let anyone lay their hand on her."