06 | Seraph of the End

━━ oo : ━━The World of Bloody Legacy ╰ 血脈のセカイ ╮━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━
The World of Bloody Legacy 
╰ 血脈のセカイ ╮
━━ oo : ━━

Sorry for taking so long, lmao. I got way to addicted to Genshin Impact, I just suck. UID on my bio! I just can't get past Baal :') Also, I'm starting Gintama and this is comedy gold! I'm planning to start Jigokuraku soon, along with the HnK Manga for I lost hope for Season 2.

That's just a rant but please enjoy! This ones a bit short. I read the Seraph manga on one night for this book and I cannot stop thinking about Mika now T^T Chapter 90 was pain.

━━ oo : ━━

The room wasn't as rowdy as before, thanks to the last episode.

"Not expecting fluff." Hado crossed her arms, "I won't fall for it ever again!"

"Yeah, I'm sure the next one is gonna be pain, pain, more pain and pain." Yato frowned as well, "Eve doesn't have a single fluffy show in her watchlist!"

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." Levi looked away.

"Even though you've accepted it, I'll give a heads up every new episode, in a genuinely honest way." Eve twiddled her fingers before proceeding to the remote, "This one is Rated R."

It was a dark night, the city was bustling with a thousand people. All of them idly walked by and minding their own business until a falling sound was heard.

A woman looked behind her to see someone on the ground. Not a second comes by when the woman holds on to her chest before falling down, the same event happens on everyone.

╰━━ oo :

Ryusui looked disappointed, "This is why people need to wear masks and not be karens..."

Gen sighed, "The timing of your joke couldn't have been any worse, Ryusui-chan."

Cars, trucks and airplanes all crashed within the buildings. Almost everyone was lying on the floor, lifeless.
╰━━ oo :

"A few seconds in and we're already in an apocalypse." Aki looked baffled, but not frightened.

"Sounds like a lotta fun!" Power nudged the man's head.

Mikaela scorned, looked a bit shocked at the blonde girl's response. Everyone was, actually.

The blonde vampire looked at his hands, "If only you knew how much this caused so many sufferings... Especially for Yu-chan..."

Through the flaming city, a person, who appears to have the height of a young teen, walked around the city. Her hair was flowing pink and a set of hooded people followed her.