09 | Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun

━━ oo : ━━Iruma-Kun from Demon School╰ 悪魔学校の入間くん ╮━━ oo : ━━

━ oo : ━━
Iruma-Kun from Demon School
╰ 悪魔学校の入間くん ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Iruma, come here." Eve waved her hand to the blue-haired boy. She suddenly raised her eyebrows, seeing a pink strand of hair behind the young man, "Asmodeus, did I call your name or not?"

Asmodeus got right to the point, "What do you want to do with Iruma-sama?! I must follow him wherever he goes!"

"Azz-kun, i-it's fine..." Iruma looked at him, you could tell he was hella embarrassed.

"Iruma-sama- I.. I see..," The pink-haired demon noticed this, and slowly backed away. He pointed two of his fingers at his eyes and then onto Eve, "I'm watching you." He told her telepathically.

"Weirdo..." Ritsu shivered, all the other psychics certainly heard him as well. That person sounds like a stalker of some sort. Maybe a fan?

"Iruma," Eve called for him, the both of them were now on the higher floor of the cinema. The tape room sent a quiver down their spines, it was unduly cold and devoid of any form of heat. It was just the two of them... or so they thought.

"This next show we're watching is... about you, I want to ask if it's okay?" Eve explained to him. Iruma already knew where this was going, he knew this would show his friends his origins. His true origins. "Yours isn't just your past like everyone else's episodes, if things get revealed... there's a possibility for you to be in danger."

"Eve-san, I..." The blue-haired boy began thinking about the consequences of what Sullivan had told him... This was a life or death situation for him.

What happens if they find out?! Would they eat him? Would they tear him to shreds? What about his friends? Would they feel betrayed? No, Iruma knows. Iruma knows how they'd react.

"I don't think I can allow that." A heavy voice suddenly came from behind the blue-haired boy.

"G-...!" Iruma's eyes went wide open in shock.

"It's been rather amusing these past few hours, Ms. Eve. I must say, it was quite fun sitting amongst humanity. The way they cheered their fellow humans on, the way they laughed and smiled..." The tall bald man said as if he was reflecting, "...and the way they cried and sobbed. It felt... delightful to my ears."

A sharp-toothed grin appeared in front of them, "I can easily slaughter them all, little miss." And there, Sullivan emerged from the darkness, "Are you perhaps forgetting something? You're dealing with actual demons here. Exposing Iruma-Kun's secret is opposing me. If you dare to harm my grandchild's safety... well, not even your bones will remain, Ms. Eve."

"G-Gramps, it's fine!" Iruma intervened, covering Eve from his grandfather, "I... made a decision!"

The two of them were aghast - Iruma decided something this serious that quickly? Surely he isn't just pressured about the event happening in front of him, is he?