⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 2

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...

- BLACK CLOVER, HUNTER X HUNTER, MOB PSYCHO 100

"Step up, right in! Just make the target fall and you'll get the thing!" Someone tried to invite them, under a small tent. It looked like a game of darts hosted by a man named Kazuma Satou.

"Mind you explain what the heck is 'the thing,' huh?" Yami looked briefly at the young man with chestnut-brown hair and green eyes. This guy was pretty pessimistic to his customers when they met him.

Kazuma huffed, "Ah, customers, after an eternity of waiting..!" He murmured, "I can finally go home...!!"

As the lost adventurer from Konosuba explains how the dart system works here to the Black Bulls, a few others found themselves on the same location. As four people were walking by, they overheard the chatter at a near carnival game.

"Killua did you hear that??" Gon pointed at the noisy tent, "I want the 'thing!' Let's go!!"

Killua didn't even notice the greenhead before being dragged out to some sort of game. He wasn't interested in it but Gon insisted. It's not like he could resist this guy's smile.

"Sounds interesting." Kurapika said, he was listening to their conversation, "May I come with you?"

"Of course!" Gon gave him a cheeky smile. The three of them continued to chatter, all the while Leorio stood there just casually watching them.

"Have I been forgotten?" Leorio told himself quietly before shaking his face. As highly strung as he might be sometimes, he yelled at them for leaving him.

Concurrently, a certain group of espers and... a suited guy who claimed himself to be one, come following through the interesting carnival game.

"Hey, little bro, don't 'ya find that game interesting?" Teruki pointed at a small tent.

Ritsu grinned broadly, riding the same boat as Teruki's idea. Shigeo looked at his brother and friend laughing, a mix of mischief and levity filled the vibrant space between the three of them.

"Well, Shigeo?" Dimple glanced at the young boy, who was simply standing there, eating up some cotton candy. The black-haired boy chuckled before following them.

At the tent itself, all three groups arrived at the same time, sneaking each other a look. Honestly speaking, they haven't exactly watched each of their respective shows to know who each other may be.

"Step up, right in! Just make the target fall and you'll get the thing!" Kazuma tried to invite them, and he successfully did so, "Just do it, c'mon, I'm rotting here."

The three groups entered the shooting area, they had to pick the first volunteer though. Of course, Gon came for the first group, Asta on the second, and Reigen for the third.

"For Sister Lily!" Asta thought, getting himself ready by doing push-ups.

"Asta's going to win so he could give me the thing, isn't he?" Noelle blushed at just the thought.