01 | My Hero Academia

━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━

Izuku Midoriya: Origin
╰  緑谷出久:オリジン ╮

━━ oo : ━━

A few explanations of anime, world's and multiverses later, "Let's begin, shall we?"

"Uh, Dipp?" Midoriya raised a hand, "You won't tell us which world will come first?"

"I think it's much better to be clueless at first about this thing, that's how things are after all." She said, clicking the remote. "Oh by the way, this one isn't applicable to everything but the protagonist is often the first one to be seen in the screen."

"For a heads up, the timeline you'll be seeing is probably in the 2100s."

"That's so far away." Armin muttered.

     The screen shifts to a teary eyed young Izuku. "That's mean, Kacchan.. Don't you see he's crying?" It goes to show a Deku defending a boy behind him.
╰━━ oo :

"W-We're gonna start with me?!" Midoriya tensed up with all types of emotions rushing in. "And when we were children too?!"

"Don't mind that, why are you crying?!" Uraraka looked over him, who was a bit embarassed.

"U-Uh.."

"So we're going to begin with the colorful brats there." Levi glanced at them. "Great."

"Oh, just a while ago, the blonde dude had fireworks on his hands. I feel like this is gonna be some kind of superpower anime!" Nishinoya rambled.

"Oh, I wanna know what power that broccoli has!" Tanaka added.

"Wait, did he say 'Kacchan?'" Kirishima turned his head to Bakugo who was all the while ignoring everyone, "What did you do, Bakubro?"

     Even though he was shivering, Deku took a fighting stance. "If you keep going.. I-I-I'll never forgive you..!"

A young Bakugo grinned while two people behind him activated their quirks. "Even though you're quirkless.." He smashed both his fists, creating an explosion, "..you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?"
╰━━ oo :

"He was bullied too, huh?" Yoichi and Armin thought, frowning at how they were back then.

"'Too?' Did you undergo the same thing, Yoichi?" Narumi looked at him with full concern.