10 | Black Clover

━━ oo : ━━Page 1: The Boy's Vow╰ アスタとユノ ╮━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━
Page 1: The Boy's Vow
╰ アスタとユノ ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Before we start, how's it been, readers?" Eve asked no one in particular, "Life's been tough for me. Y'know, complicated school people to cooperate with and the mountainous amount of schoolworks being slapped in my face one by one made this chapter a little bit delayed."

"Hi, readers!!" Cheered by the entire audience.

"These readers sure are awesome people, aren't they, Gon?" Killua turned his head around to face his friend. To this, Gon nodded with the biggest smile written across his face.

"Mhm!" The green-haired boy replied, before facing our way, "You're a great person! You enjoy listening and reading through our life stories, that sounds really fun."

Eve intervened, "Gon's right. Thank you so much for reading this far, even if the chapter took half a year long! Enjoy!"

PS: This reaction follows the manga. There was no opening in the first episode of the anime either, and I was lazy. So after almost a year, here is the comeback of 24 minutes!

A giant demon and a mage appeared in front of their eyes.

"Humanity... came close to being decimated by the demons. But just one mage... saved humankind. He was known thereafter as the Wizard King and became a legend..."
╰━━ oo :

"Wow, sounds like a big shot in town." Souma commented.

"He's not just any bigshot." Yuno glanced at him, "He's the Wizard King. The strongest mage in all of Clover Kingdom. Being one automatically means you're the leader of the Magic Knights."

Gojo asked dumbfoundedly, "So like Trump in America or something?"

Kaeya looked at the man. Though he was initially confused at his blindfold, he replied, "Nah, it's more like the Acting Headmaster Jean to the Knights of Favonius, isn't it?"

"Exactly." Yuno clarified.

A Village Out in the Boonies: Hage

Babies crying can be heard. Father Orsi can be seen walking toward the source of the noise, and it turns out that two babies were left in front of the orphanage.

"Here we go again..." He said as he slouched down the babies to get them.

He lit up a fire on the fireplace inside the church, as he calmed a baby down from crying and set him up in the basket where he came from.

"There, there... There you are. These two finally calmed down." Father Orsi continued while stretching his back.

The babies can be seen sleeping soundly.
╰━━ oo :

"It's me! Look at me! I'm over there!" Asta enthusiastically pointed at the screen. He was captivated by the sight. Given that there were just a few photographs of him as a newborn, this was an incredible sight for him.