08 | Attack On Titan

━━ oo : ━━To You, 2,000 Years From Now╰ 二千年後の君へ ╮━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━
To You, 2,000 Years From Now
╰ 二千年後の君へ ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Let's go watch the next part." Ix said, "I'm curious when it's our turn."

"I just hope nothing bad happens in the next episode though." Eren heaved a heavy sigh.

"Find out for yourself." Eve winked, picking up the remote to press play.

The screen begins by showing birds in the sky before shifting to a close-up of a green eye, the birds reflecting from it. The screen then shifts once again to townspeople seeming worried as they look up at something. A dog begins barking but nothing can be heard.
╰━━ oo :

"Eren, stop jinxing us for the love of Sonny and Bean." Hange muttered though she wishes no one heard her.

"It's dead silent." Iruma shivered in fear.

"Seems like an apocalypse of some sort will happen." Gen commented, "Oh, when will our mental health get a break?"

"That's the funny part." Todoroki chuckled, "We won't."

The screen then moves, showing a wall. A hand appeared on the top. People watched in shock. In the crowd Mikasa, Armin and Eren are shown. Armin begins narrating, "On that day, humanity remembered..."
╰━━ oo :

"The narrator sounds a lot like Momo." Jirou pointed to the person next to her, who was surprised to hear herself from a completely different universe.

Eren raised a brow, "Nah, that narrator is definitely Armin's voice."

The blonde boy simply looked at him, "I don't think that's my concern about this episode..."

"Indeed, the concern is far harsher... On that day, humanity received a grim reminder.." Erwin sighed, shutting his eyes shut.

Everyone who didn't know did not look forward to whatever this story is going to lead them to.

Eve slightly snorted when Erwin said that though, surely the scene hasn't been parodied so much that she couldn't take it seriously anymore.

A shadow peers over the wall, looking down at the people. The screen then shows a titan, the colossal titan, up close as it peered over the wall as Armin continues, "...of the terror of being at their mercy..." The screen zooms out showing the wall surrounding a bunch of houses.

"...of the humiliation of being trapped inside a cage..." Armin continued as a pair of Green eyes were shown once again. As we see the back of the colossal titan, we get a look at the wall and the civilization behind it as the music in the background picks up.
╰━━ oo :

"That is... Gigantic... and unnerving." Morgiana commented frighteningly.

Subaru gulped, there seems to be something wrong with the colossal creature that everyone is afraid of. "It's a... Giant?"