⚜️ - Epilogue You Can't Skip! + Sequel!

EPILOGUE YOU CAN'T SKIP!

"WHEN are we gonna start? I'm so excited for Food Wars!" An extremely enthusiastic Emma rambled on with no hesitation to quiet down.

Eve chuckled, it was quite the irony. She knows very well she isn't gonna allow children like her watch such a traumatizing foodgasm at such young age. "Chill, chill, we're gonna go for the next one right now, after I kick you out."

The cinema attendant was about to stand up to open up the door to the exclusive room, all until the lights flickered to a close. The cinema house' enormous light screen blinked shut, as did the air conditioning that ventilated every inch of the room. Sooner or later, practically everyone was drenched in sweat and salty fluids.

Eve trailed off, "What in Arceus...?"

"Time's up!" A bizarre voice emerges amid the chaos. An individual named Lucas stood in the gap between them, clasping both of his fingertips, saying, "It's time for me to take over."

Despite their lack of acclimatization to the dark, everyone's gaze was drawn to the front center of the stage. Lights flashed open in the upper area in the front, there they saw a tall figure with short yet straight hair. His rebonded strands slipped past his chocolate eyes against his glasses. His stature was to be condemned. Despite him standing up, his back reminded the audience of a shrimp. He wore this black polo, along with black pants and black shoes. It was as if he was attending a funeral.

"What are you doing here, Lucas? You're off-schedule!" Eve grabbed his throat very violently.

The young man glanced at him, "Choke me harder, mommy."

In response, she threw his body against the wall. Her irises focused only on his eyes with deep fury and irritation. Yet, Lucas grinned, "That's kinky."

"Oh, shut up, you two," Aizawa hissed, "There are kids here."

The two scorned. The teacher did have a point.

"Just answer the question, why are you here?" She let go of him as she cracks her knuckles.

The other theater attendant replied, "You took up my time here, it's my shift. You're gonna end up overtime and I'll end up with a cut pay. You know how minimum wages are a joke," He then proceeded to point at the clock.

Indeed, Eve was working double time. Well, technically, she wasn't. 

"You begun late. You just didn't notice how late you woke up 'cause we don't have the sun-moon mechanic here in the outerverse," Lucas stated before pushing her off, "Now let me do my job, Eve!"

"But, we've only managed to finish halfway through all the series!" She responded, almost beggingly. Lucas did tell her that he had a different set of shows that will fill up the room, he can't just let her proceed with it.

"Fine! They can stop watching theirs, but you can at least let them watch your shows, right?" Eve sobbed on the floor, "I don't want them to feel unfair."

"...Whatever."

Eve subsequently informed the audience about the young man's takeover. She was a little sentimental about it, considering the folks she was watching with were among her most beloved characters. Nonetheless, she had to head out for the greater good of our sequel.

"'Sup, the name's Lucas. You can call me Luke, or Magnus. I am your new theater attendant, I will be seizing this cinema just like how Spain did to the Philippines," He joked, yet no one laughed or even understood it to cackle. "Whatever," He scorned, "These guys are your new friends for the next book."

"..." The blonde with one starry eye simply walked away, not even glancing to say hello. His sister was a walking contradiction of him. She was thrilled and loud, yet shared the one starry eye. Must be twins.

"Hey." Another one coldly walks away with a hollow look in his eyes. His untamed white hair mostly covered these empty irises.

"Hi!" A pale-looking man with deep ocean blue eyes. A strange-looking book dangled from his gloved fingers, it also had a chain wrapped around it. It garnered a lot of interesting looks from the audience.

"H-Hello!" A man in a suit greeted to the rest of them. He was holding the hand of a small child, and a black-haired woman. It looks like they are a family of sorts.

Another one with a straw hat and a red vest shouted, "Hello? Hello? Hello!! I'm Monkey D. Luffy. I will be the next Pirate King!"

"Oh? That's so cool! I'll watch you become one!" Replied a girl with blonde hair and red eyes. She was wearing this uniform that matches her cheery personality. Her friend on the other hand was quite the opposite.

Lucas couldn't help but smirk as these new folks became acquainted with every fresh bunch of strangers. It's comparable to a fanfiction written on a site in the internet. It was like a fantasy that one could only hope might come true. It was like reading a fan-made novel written by yours truly.

A novel... with a sequel.

I͢..... エイブリィ. . . . .
✎ SEQUEL: "48 Minutes" Link in the Comments! See 'ya there!

✎ AUTHOR'S NOTES: The supposedly next ten chapters will be discontinued, as I have lost interest on some of the series listed in here. I've decided than to rather change them, edit the entire book and confuse all of you, I will create a sequel-novel but with only some of the old and the new anime series I favored currently!

✎ With 10 Series, this includes:
One Piece, Oshi no Ko, Jigokuraku, Vanitas no Carte, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Dr. Stone, Spy X Family, Re:Zero, and Lycoris Recoil. Genshin Impact Anime will be added when it has released!

✎ FOR THE READERS: I've chosen 9 series for my own. I'm letting you choose the 10th series to be included on this new journey of a reaction fic! Voting session ends on July 10, 2023.
a. Buddy Daddies
b. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
c. Code Geass
d. Monogatari
e. Soul Eater
f. (Suggest One)