04 | Noragami

━━ oo : ━━A Housecat, A Stray God, and A Tail╰ 家猫と野良神と尻尾 ╮━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━
A Housecat, A Stray God, and A Tail
╰ 家猫と野良神と尻尾 ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Do you think waiting for months for one chapter feels long or short?" Eve asked, "Or maybe, what does it feel to find out that the author is discontinuing the book?"

Subaru blinked, his finger pointing to himself, "Are you asking us or..?"

"Pain." Dazai answered the question.

"So true." Leonardo ruffled his scruffy hair, "Imagine waiting patiently for a book that kept saying they'll update and then months later, no words."

The writer Ango responded, "The author is probably busy or just lost motivation if that happened."

"Exactly, just be grateful they shared their ideas to you, a stranger." Yukio nodded, "That alone, requires quite a lot of resolve."

"I was technically not asking them but okay." Eve waved it off, "For now, since this room has finally hit its limit, we'll go start and introduce a few of our last late-comers."

"A-Anyways.. Taiju and Yuzuriha can come in now." And as if on cue, two silhouettes appeared, both seemed to have tears falling off their eyes.

"Senku.." Taiju trailed off unusually gently before yelling, "SENKU!!"

He immediately jumped to the vegetable-haired scientist, his snort falling on their clothes.

Senku didn't pull away, he looked at him, "I missed all this so damn much, I could cry." He even patted him, "Including your ridiculously loud voice."

"I.. Senku! Senku! I.. Senku!" He kept rambling on, the rest of the members of the Kingdom of Science seems to be in awe on their reunion.

"Senku!! SENKU!!" Taiju said proudly, "I.. I AM SENKU!"

"NO, you big oaf!" He pulled away, "I'M Senku. ME, got that?"

"Why are you re-enacting that moment-?" A strong female blonde, Nikki, asked them.

Ukyo chuckled, "They probably think it's funny."

"But isn't it?!" Ryusui looked at them, only for the both of them to shrug and look away.

"Ryusui-sama says it is, then it is funny." Francois stood beside the young man.

Silently walking past them to sit down were Tsukasa, Mirai, and Hyoga - who confidently didn't bother to introduce themselves, except Mirai of course.

Nevertheless, Eve continued, "These are the rest of the Abnormal Class and Balam-sensei."

"Remember to follow my precautions, okay?" Eve warned them, making the entire group nod together who are trying to ignore the 'mythical creatures' next to them.