03 | Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun

━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━

Hanako-san of the Bathroom
╰ トイレの花子さん ╮

━━ oo : ━━

NOTE: TBHK follows the manga instead of the anime! Sorry for the mistakes typos in advance!

Noragami and TPN's transcript are near completion. After this is the episode 1 of those two and then OwaSeraph, KNY and JJK. The rest are still a mystery for you~

I'm planning for them to watch Episode 1s of all series and then Episode 2s and so on and so forth, basically alternating. (That's IF I manage to reach that far.)

━━ oo : ━━

"I have an announcement," Dipp says, "I'll be elsewhere for now but I don't want to leave everyone alone, or else this cinema is gonna be a crater if I do."

And here comes another person in the room, "The name's Eve, your new Theater Organizer... and that's about it. I'm too tired to talk so let's just go play the next show."

Everyone felt like she wasn't approachable at all. It seems that they have to keep these questions to themselves again.. Though, Aizawa seemed to like her.. for some reason?

The writers followed her, almost as if they were watching her every movement. Other than that, the rest of them nodded, in which Eve began finding the next tape, a groan escaping her lips. "Oh, it seems like we forgot to bring the last group here."

"And our last guests are these guys." Eve gestured to the five other people in the room, "They're Leonardo, Reinherz, Zapp, White, Black, Steven, Chain, Zed, Gilbert and K.K."

"A cinema?" Leonardo looked around and opened his eyes a little, his ability intact. What he saw outside the cinema had him taken aback.

"Oi, what's wrong?" Zapp asked.

The young boy gulped, "Umm, Ms..?"

"Eve."

"Eve-san.." Leonardo scratched his neck, "Why is there a stock of floating food outside? Like.. I think it was as big as a whale-"

"LA?!!" Charmy looked at her, her gluttonous temptations eating her up.

Some gluttonous brats tried to even break the wall. Their leader? Charmy Pappitson.

The entire cinema's mood turned upside down, cackling sounds and heavy sighs from people who can't put up with this were heard.

"Give me those and I'll make us a much better meal!" Souma even tied his hair with the iconic white cloth.