✿Prologue✿

This is the story of how you died. Literally. Yeah, you might be confused. Of course you would be, this story is about you. How would you be dead? Don't worry, it was a momentary thing. You were revived almost immediately. Anyways, guess that doesn't matter right now. What matters is how you got there.

Well, you were born to Queen Arianna and King Fredric, a few years after Rapunzel went missing. The royal family was overjoyed to have another daughter, but they were afraid. Afraid that you would be taken, just like their first daughter. So you were contained in the palace, unable to go outside the palace walls. For the first thirteen years of your life, you were "imprisoned" in the palace. That filled you with a deep annoyance, all you wanted was to be able to see Corona, you wanted to travel. Then a miracle happened. Rapunzel returned. She was accompanied by a man whom you recognized as the devil-may-care rogue, Flynn Rider. According to Rapunzel, he had helped her come back to the royal family.

Since you were years younger than your sister, you had never met her before she was taken, you were sure that she looked different than what you had seen. You had seen paintings that showed you what she looked like.

That day, when one of the palace guards relayed the message that Rapunzel had returned, you were surprised. You could feel your eyes well up with tears. Though you had never actually met Rapunzel you could feel a connection. You and your parents ran to the doors of the castle. Your mom brushed off your dad's shirt before turning to you and wiping the tears from your eyes. You smiled, sending her a small nod. She turned towards the door which then opened, you made eye contact with a girl. Though her hair was different, it was unmistakable. The look in her eyes, causing her green iris to sparkle looked exactly like the painting that hung in the dining hall. She smiled at the three of you, before stepping forward. Your mom engulfed her in a hug, followed by you and your dad. The four of you sank to the ground. Your mom turned towards Flynn, reaching her hand out. The man sent her a smile, before taking her hand. She yanked him into the hug.

Tears flowed freely from your eyes, you hadn't seen your parents this happy in years. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, you glanced up to see Rapunzel engulfing you in a hug. She probably recognized you as her sister since you looked so much alike. You wrapped your arms around her waist, crying a little bit harder.

You were happy.

✿✿✿