✿Chapter 24: Mistakes Have Been Made✿

It was another long boring day, you were reading a different book since you had already finished quite a few others. At the moment you were sitting at the small table that was in the corner of your room. You would have sat on the window seat, but ever since the whole "Andrew trying to murder you" thing you hadn't been too fond of heights. This book was apparently a timeless classic. It was called The Little Mermaid. You heard a knock on the door, looking up you wondered who it could be.

"Who is it?" You asked.

There was a moment of silence before hearing his familiar voice, "It's just Varian."

"Come in." The door opened, revealing a very conflicted-looking Varian, he stepped in awkwardly and sat down across from you. He looked like he had something to say but he wasn't quite sure how to say it, "I don't know if you noticed Varian, but Corona has fallen into disrepair. The people here aren't happy, they don't know what's going on. In fact, they are all quite confused."

Varian let out a sigh and rested his head on his hands. His elbows were propped up on the table, "I know." He then looked up at you smiling, "But I've made this concoction, and after they all take this Corona will become happy, and perfect just like it should have been from the beginning." He paused, "Everything will be perfect!" It was at this moment that you were really glad that he was facing away from the window, outside in the distance you spotted the royal balloon growing closer to the kingdom.

Rapunzel was back.

You shook your head, "I wish that were true, Varian. But what you are doing is wrong." The boy frowned, "Varian, I'm going to spend some time alone now. Okay?" You demanded more than asked. He sighed, nodding. Silently he walked out the door.

A few minutes after he left you exited the room. If Rapunzel was back, that meant you didn't have too much to worry about. You quickly made your way down to the throne room, where you knew your parents would be. You assumed that would be the first place that she went. You slightly opened one of the side doors and peeked inside, noticing Rapunzel hugging your parents.

"Oh! I have missed you so much!" She said.

Your mother looked over at your father, "Fredric?"

"Young lady! Please!" Your father said as Rapunzel hugged him too.

Rapunzel looked up at him confused, "Young Lady?" She asked, "Dad what's going on?"

"Ohh, this is awkward," Lance said.

You heard footsteps down the hall and the voices of the Saporians. You quickly walked in the room, "Rapunzel! Quick, we don't have much time!" Rapunzel glanced over at you.

"(Y/N)?" She looked at you shocked, "You still remember?"

You nodded, "They will be here soon, we have to go Rapunzel!" You said, grabbing onto her hand.

She took another glance at your father, "But, that... medallion it's- it's--"

"Saporian." She was interrupted by Andrew's voice, you tensed up quickly, taking a small step back as you all turned around to face Andrew, who was now walking through the door, "Hey, Rapz. Nice to see you again."He opened the door completely and showed the other Saporians behind him.

Eugene looked at him, "I'm gonna be completely honest, like, I remember you, but I don't remember you." He paused, thinking, "Does that make sense?"

"It's me, Andrew? I nearly single-handedly felled Corona?" He said, the group looked at him confused, "I took you for a ride in a hot air balloon?"

Eugene seemed to have an epiphany, "OH! Less-attractive-than-me guy with the man-bun!" He chuckled, "Yes, I remember you now!"

Andrew rolled his eyes and stepped into the room, "Oh, (Y/N). Shouldn't you be in your room?" He sent a glare at you, sending you back another step, "Well, it doesn't matter now, I've taken over Corona." He smirked, "Or as we now refer to it, New Saporia." He pulled a sword from its sheath, and so did Juniper, Maisie, and Kai.