Chapter Sixty-Four

Summer Between Freshman & Sophomore Year of College

RILEY

"Harry, stop!" I laughed as the cold water hit my legs.

He grinned, turning the hose on my mom's car again, "Sorry, babe, my hand slipped."

"I'm sure it did." My eyes narrowed as I glared at him, then reached into the soapy bucket, pulling out the giant sponge and threw it at him.

It landed squarely on his chest, soaking through the white t-shirt he had on. Harry caught it as it fell, laughing and shaking his head. "You're a menace."

"You're a pain in my ass."

"I'd like to be in your-"

"Do not finish that sentence." I pointed at him in warning.

He bit back a smile, glancing at the house. The windows were open, and I was pretty sure my mom was in the living room watching TV. With any luck, she hadn't heard that.

We had been back home the last two months, the weeks quickly dwindling down until it was time to go back to school. The summer had been pure bliss. I had almost forgotten how much fun Harry and I had together. There wasn't a moment we didn't spend together if we weren't working. If I was going to hang out with my friends, he drove us. If he wanted to take his siblings to lunch, he had me pick the restaurant.

Both Harry and I had gotten temporary jobs for the summer, so that way we could continue to save up money for flights and trips. Which also gave us a little spending money for small dinners. Unfortunately for us, we were still staying with my mom. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but it did limit our... intimate time together. No longer did we have Harry's boat to sneak off to.

Jeff let us take his family's cabin for a long weekend, though, with the stipulation that we washed all the sheets before we left. That weekend was one of my favorites, the trails and creeks adding to our experience. The first day we didn't actually leave the cabin, instead spending our time naked on the bed, on the couch, in the hot tub out back - it was completely private.

We had found some alone time at the house too. Whenever my mom worked we made sure to make the most of our time, Harry making up for many, many missed orgasms through the year. I still hadn't come during sex, but he more than made me feel good each and every time. I felt a little bad about it, but Harry assured me he didn't take it personally. He never stopped trying, and I had gotten really close a few times. I swear, it was right there. I could graze it with my fingertips, but it never came to fruition.

"What time are we leaving again?" Harry asks, spraying off the windshield.

I check my phone, "Like thirty minutes. Brandon said he'd be here around one to pick us up."

The sound of a faint clink lets me know he set down the hose, and seconds later his arms had wrapped around my middle, nosing his face into the crook of my neck. "Do you have time to make me a sandwich?" He asks innocently.

I burst out laughing, turning my neck to look at him, "What? Are your hands not working?"

He squeezes my sides, "I think you know my hands work perfectly well."

Shaking my head, I reply, "You have a dirty mind today."

"I always have a dirty mind when you're involved." He says, "I just keep it hidden away."

"Filthy, filthy boy."

"You love it." He whispers in my ear.

I try and hold back my smile, but fail miserably. Turning around in his arms, I hook mine around his neck, "I do love it."