Chapter Twenty-Three

HARRY

I don't think I will ever forget the way Riley looks when she comes, and that scared me almost as much as just how good it felt to have her ghost her fingers up the shaft of my thick erection.

The moment I gave her the okay, she pushed my hand off of hers and slid it into my shorts. I still had my underwear on so within a minute of her just feeling me through the fabric, she pulled my shorts down, and snuck her hand underneath my boxers.

Her touch was like nothing I've ever experienced. Tentative. Exploratory. Gentle at first. Hesitant to make the wrong move. I wanted her to just wrap her hand around me and go to town, but I knew she needed to take her time. I wanted her to feel confident.

I didn't hold in my sounds, hoping that she would realize that I liked anything and everything she was willing to do. Just as long as she kept touching me.

Her first touch, a graze of her fingers on the head of my penis caused a hiss to escape me, my muscles tensing as she froze. She was still naked besides her little cotton panties, so my hands found the bare skin of her back, sliding up until it grasped at the back of her neck. I swallowed as she slid down my shaft, seemingly taking forever until she arrived at my base. I thought she would take hold of me then, but instead she pressed her fingertip to the large vein on the underside of my shaft and dragged it up, more pressure as she was a little more sure of her actions.

I was actually surprised at how much pleasure this gentle touch brought me. Everything had always been so sure and fast and a bit aggressive before. No one's ever touched me like I was made of glass.

I opened my eyes, panting at the feeling of her gliding down again, so soft and teasing. Her grey eyes were stormy, like clouds in a thunderstorm, mesmerizing and terrifying at the same time. She was studying my face, making sure I was okay with everything just I had done for her. The care in her actions made my heart pound in my chest, a weird squeezing feeling surrounding it.

She dipped her hand lower, a finger lightly fingering in-between my balls. I was shocked that she had touched them, thinking she would stick strictly to my dick until she felt more comfortable. Her first squeeze sent a low groan vibrating through my body, playing with them in her palms. I could feel myself start to leak out of my tip, wanting her hand to stroke me so bad.

Biting down on my lip, I hold her face close to mine, watching her watch me. When she finally did tease her way up, she stopped at the top, thumb gathering up the cum that had slipped out. I felt more sensitive than I ever had before, the anticipation building and building, threatening to explode at any moment.

Then, finally, finally, her hand wrapped around the head and twisted.

I whimper, eyes closing as I bring my forehead to her's, my stomach clenching when her hand lowers slowly. She takes her time stroking down my cock, reveling in my length. A twist at the base and she coming back up, faster this time.

Riley strokes me over and over, and I feel myself so close right away. The embarrassment of a quick cum is erased when I breathe out, "I'm not gonna last, Ri. I'm sorry."

I felt her head shake slightly, whispering back, "I just want you to feel good, Harry. I want to make you cum. Do you want that?"

Her voice was innocent, and I curse out, "Fuck... Yes, I do, I do. Wanna cum."

I didn't care how pathetic or needy I sounded right now, Riley and her hand the only things on my mind. Her moves were still a little hesitant, but I almost liked that more. I liked her discovering what made me tick, because at this point, I wasn't quite sure what did. Everything before her felt like a blur, like this was also my first.