Chapter Seventeen

HARRY

Waking up the next morning took a long time. The gentle wave of the boat kept me in a state of half-sleep, Riley's sleeping body resting next to and on mine. I vaguely remember waking up to the sound of an alarm, and her body rolling into mine. Groaning and pulling her closer when I realized she was still topless, I relished the feeling of her bare breasts against me as her breath tickled my neck.

I never really thought about waking up next to someone. I never have, and I really didn't buy into the idea that it was some big thing. Shari and I never spent the night together, even if I would leave at three or four in the morning, we didn't do that. I don't think that it would've meant anything between us, though. We could've walked away from that very easily.

With Riley, I found myself never wanting to leave the bed. I was just so comfortable with her next to me. It wasn't just because she was topless, or I was hard either. Yesterday we had woken up fully clothed and I liked it.

I turned toward her, hitching her leg up my hip. A mixture of a groan and sigh leaves me when I realize that at some point last night she took off her jeans. I don't blame her - sleeping in jeans was the worst - but now I was in bed with an almost naked Riley, and I felt myself start to throb in my boxers.

The next twenty minutes I spent thinking about the least sexy things possible to will my erection away - hard to do when my hand caressed her thigh back and forth on its own accord. Her skin was so soft and I wanted to lick every inch of her. The fantasy didn't help my hard on.

Slowly, we woke up, grumbling and not very happy. Riley practically burrowed herself into my arms, and I tugged the blanket over us when I saw the goosebumps start to form on her arms. I had forgot to close the giant glass door last night, probably because I was too busy with my face in her tits to notice.

After another ten minutes or so. Riley sighed and moved to her back, stretching her limbs. I propped myself onto my elbow and watched her. A nipple slipped out from under the blanket and immediately pebbled at the cool air. Before I even knew what I was doing, it was in my mouth, and RIley was giggling. I smiled against her, and tugged on it with my teeth before letting go, and saying gruffly, "You know, you're not supposed to laugh when I do that."

She giggles again, "Sorry, but it tickles sometimes."

I felt myself full on grinning and wanting to kiss her, but I had gross morning breath. "How much time do we have left?" I ask, as I sit up and look around. I can hear the sounds of a busy marina outside the boat, and hoped we had enough time to get some coffee.

Riley reached over and grabbed at her phone, "Shit, it's the end of first period. No way we'll make it for second."

I rub at my eyes, "Well, I guess there's no point in showing up til homeroom. Want to stop for breakfast?"

"Yeah, do you have an extra toothbrush I could use?" She asks.

I nod, "That door right there. In the medicine cabinet there should be a pack of new ones."

She gets out of our warm bed, and walks over to the bathroom not bothering to put on her clothes that are strewn across the floor. I'm surprised at how comfortable she is walking around nearly naked, considering she's never even let anyone see her boobs before last night.

My hand snakes down and I squeeze myself when she closes the door. I huff out a frustrated breath, and stop my hand before I slip into my boxers. I had so much pent up sexual frustration, and my quick handies weren't doing it. I would need to indulge myself in a long hot shower tonight to relieve myself, and keep my cool with Riley. I was a little surprised I hadn't gone full caveman on her, and at the very least let her touch me. I was determined to make this about her, though, and I refused to think about what that really meant.