Chapter Fifteen

RILEY

"It's okay." I breathed out.

He stilled on my ribs right below my bra cup, his hand enveloping a large amount of my skin. I felt his hot breath near my ear, as he said lowly, "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nod, a shiver sent down my body as he sucked lightly on my ear lobe. I held in a gasp when his hand finally slid up and cupped me through my bra. The feeling was intense even through layers of padded fabric. He tested the water with a small squeeze, and when he heard me sigh out he groped at my breast harder.

The only time a guy has touched me like this was a few months into Carter and I's relationship when he decided to just go for it and grab me in the middle of a make-out session. I was only fifteen at the time, and had only made-out with guys before. Carter was a virgin, so I figured he would at least talk to me about going further, but I was naive with him at the time.

It took me a full minute to tell him to stop touching me.

But with Harry, I craved more. It wasn't enough that he was touching me under my shirt and through my bra. I wanted to feel his rough fingertips glide over my nipple - the very one that was pebbled and rubbing against the inside of my bra. It was aching to be set free.

"Hold up." I say suddenly, my voice thick.

Harry backs away instantly, looking alarmed. I puff out a laugh, and lean up awkwardly to unhook my bra behind my back. The moment he realizes what I'm doing, he closes his eyes and breathes out. I think he calming himself, and pride soars through me. I was the one making him like this. The unbreakable Harry that everyone was so intimidated by was barely holding himself together because of me. My body. My lips. My boobs.

The moment I slip my bra out of my shirt, I fling myself forward, cupping his face and kiss him. We fall back onto the bed, Harry more on top of my body than ever before. This time his leg slipped between mine, and he held his thigh against me.

It was another small fire lit on my body, hoping that soon I would be engulfed in flames. His hand hadn't immediately returned to where I wanted it, instead taking his time getting me all wound up again. I could tell he was enjoying making me squirm, his lips upturned in a way that made me want to never leave him.

I let out the most pitiful whine, and whispered pleadingly, "Harry..."

His large hand squeezed the side of my rib cage, thumb swiping up to slide over my side boob. I rolled my whole body into his, rubbing up against his thigh. I didn't even have time to bask in the feeling before he finally took my in his hands. I stilled at the feeling, his fingertip already playing with my sensitive nipple.

Holy shit, I didn't think they were really that sensitive, and maybe it's because I was so worked up but this felt amazing. His hand was so large that it took over my whole breast, and I suddenly felt inadequate.

"Sorry if I'm smaller than you're used to." I was saying before I could even register it. I hadn't meant to bring more attention to the fact that I didn't have much to work with. All my bras were padded and push-ups, so they gave the illusion I was much bigger than I was. I had never thought too much about it, but now that I had a guy - the guy - touching me like this I felt nervous and like I wasn't good enough.

He paused his actions, my nipple pinched in-between his thumb and forefinger. Bringing his head up from my neck where he was just nibbling on, I saw a serious expression on his face. His brows were furrowed slightly, and he was back to studying me like before.

"Riley, don't ever apologize for your body. Don't ever think I'm comparing you to anyone, okay?" His voice was steady and demanding, and I felt myself melting into the bed at his words.