fourty two

۵ la mulți ani ۵

august 13, 2017

Josie's pov

The past two days, we explored Puerto Vallarta and enjoyed the sun and beaches. Today is Seb's birthday. Lizzie and the gang woke up early to go to his room with a mariachi. We walked in and the mariachi sang him las mañanitas. I was the only one who sung along because these people need to work on their Spanish.

"Happy birthday seb!" We all yelled once they finished singing. After wishing him a happy birthday went to go change. Before changing I decided to give seb his birthday gift. I grabbed the gift bag from my dresser and told Lizzie I'd be back. I knocked on their room door.

A tall, shirtless, handsome opens the door. "Hey hot stuff" I said smiling. "Sorry Chris is in the shower" he said looking at me. "So I should go in" I said looking at him as he let out a laugh. "Joking, got my birthday boy a gift" I said as I followed him inside. We sat in his bed as he opened it.

It was a fancy watch with the word bubbs <33 engraved on the back of the watch. "Bubbs I love it" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled and told I had to get dressed before Robert kills me. I gave him a quick kiss before getting up to go change.

I got back to my room and Lizzie was doing her hair. I wore a this dress with my cow girl boots :

For Seb's birthday we ate breakfast then went out on the town

For Seb's birthday we ate breakfast then went out on the town. We decided on going canoeing first. Lizzie and I struggled man. We do not have that upper body strength these men do. Once we finished, Lizzie and I were exhausted but Chris insisted on going tequila tasting again.

Apparently he enjoyed it the first time. So we found a spot to taste tequila. Once we finished, i figured we could all play a game with tipsy/drunk. The boys voted on gold, like seriously, assholes. Anyways we took a few shots before heading over. We made sure we were all tipsy at least. Let's see how this is going to play out.

I already suck sober imagine me drunk, pheww I'm worse. Lizzie and I gave up after the first 4 rounds. So we decided to renact the scene from hsm 2 except instead of baseball it's golf. "Are you girls seriously not playing anymore" Robert said looking at us as we stopped dancing.

We looked at him then at eachother and bursted into laughter. After what felt like an eternity of them playing golf drunk, and Lizzie and I acting out hsm 2 we finally were able to get dinner. Lizzie and I were starving. Now we ordered our food, it was time to wait. Lizzie and I did a staring contest as we waited.

"Why just why" Mackie said looking at us and we both flipped him off. Tom then joined us in iur staring contest game. That was until we got our food. Yum. I ordered an Alfredo pasta and lemme just say wow. "Don't worry seabass I got the candles this morning" Lizzie said pulling out the candles from her bag.

"Damn no trust liz" Chris said laughing at the boys. "One time liz one time" Mackie said shaking his head. The worker brought the cake out and we placed the candles. We sang him happy birthday and blew his candles out.

"What did you wish for?" I asked as we walked out the restaurant. "for you" he said and I looked at him like huh. He already has me. "why bubbs you know you have me forever" I said looking at him then gave me that are you serious look. Then we both said at the same time "unless Chris decided to crash our wedding then I'm out" I smiled at how well he knew me. I slapped his arm and looked at him.

"You got me forever Sebastian" I said with a smile and giving him a kiss. "I know" he said hugging me. For the rest of our night, we went night swimming in the pool. It was our last night here. Tomorrow night we'd be flying back home to LA. Thank god they decided to get a flight from Guadalajara to LA and not drive again.

Because I don't know if I can handle Tom, Mackie and Seb together in one car for three days, bullying Tom every day. Poor thing has done nothing wrong they just pick at him. We all decided to go to bed at one in the morning. We thought we should go to sleep early since we need to be up early. Even though it's one in the morning we count it as early for us. Good night.

end of chapter.
sorry this was short