Chapter 1 - The Arrival

POV Brandon:

I just got off the plane.. god i hate to fly with planes, it sucks.
*walks into the airport*
Well I've never seen such a huge crowd.. and it's so loud here. My social anxiety can handle this.. I just need to go straight on the other side of the hall to get out of here..
*starts walking*
Okay it was easier than i expected.. I just need to sit down for a minute and just breathe out.....
never mind every seat outside are taken, so I just have to stand there and wait for my new roommate to take me. I wonder how he is like tho. We'll see..

Lemme play the song on my spotify which just randomly pops up on shuffle..  „Dancing with the Devil" by Demi Lovato. Huh.. the song kinda reminds me of .. well me. I closed my eyes and I remember myself in my past. I don't even know if I really regret for what I did. My parents really think this new school could change my life? Its just a school with full of people, what about it? I mean on the good side they didn't come with me.. otherwise it wouldn't change anything.

*car honking*

Huh.. what the
*opens my eyes*

Oh there's a guy in the car... looking at me through the window? Is he my roommate? Oh shit.. he's getting out of his car. What should I say?

Alex: "Hey I'm Alex.. are you Brandon?"
Brandon: "Oh hey uh yes yes.. you're my rommate?"
Alex: "Yep that's me"

He lowkey looks cute tho. He has a beanie on with his black hair looking out, a shirt with a strip jacket and just normal pants..

Alex: „Uhh do you need help with your suitcase?"
Brandon: „Oh yeah sure. Thanks."
Alex: „No Problem"

Okay, at least my roommate is nice tho. He puts my suitcase in his trunk and opens the car door for me. Hm what a gentleman..
*gets in the car*

Hm why does he take so long to get in the car? It's been like a minute.. lemme open the window..

*looks outside*

Oh he's behind the car talking to somebody.. with a girl. It kinda looks like, they're having not a good convo. The girl has brown wolfcut hair, brown eyes with baggy clothes which looks good on her. Oh they're done lemme close the window again..

*Alex gets in the car*

Don't ask.. Don't ask.... Don't ask...

Brandon: „Is everything okay?"
Alex: „Yeah.. the girlfriend of my best friend has some problems with him.."
Brandon: „oh.. i see"

He starts the car.

*10 minutes later*

Well since we're not talking at all.. I'm just gonna put my headphones on and try to distract my mind.
I look outside the window and damn it's beautiful outside. I can't wait to explore more of madrid. It's my first time here..

*30 minutes later*

We are finally there.

*gets out of the car and carry the suitcases out*

Wow.. the apartment looks big and pretty. Our Room is on first floor which is good.

Alex: "I'll carry your stuff in your room. You can look around if you want to"

Brandon: "Sure thanks" *smiles*

We got a kitchen, living room.. wow a big tv in living room.. a bathroom obviously and 2 bedrooms which is one for me and one for alex. It's kinda okay here..

Alex: „Do you like it?"
Brandon: „Yeah, it looks so pretty"

I don't even know why I lied..

Alex: „Yes, it was kinda boring to be alone here but now you're here. I hope we will have fun together"
Brandon: „Oh we will see haha."
Alex: „Okay good good. So in 2 Days is School. You can meet my friends there but.. they can be a little bit.. weird."
Brandon: „Oh weird? Then your friends and I have something in common"
Alex: „Haha. Okay.. so here's your timetable for ur School and your school uniform"
Brandon: „School uniform? You're kidding me right?"
Alex: „Ehh..."
Brandon: „Ugh nevermind. Is this all?"
Alex: „Yes thats all. Did you plan something for the first 2 days?"
Brandon: „Yeah, I want to see more of Madrid"
Alex: „Oh, I can help you."
Brandon: „Actually, I wanna go alone .. if thats okay?"
Alex: „Oh.. yeah sure.."
Brandon: „okay.. alright then, i'm gonna change my clothes and go outside."
Alex: „Okay.. if you need help or something, here's my number."
Brandon: „Oh thanks"

*walks to my bedroom*

I'm just gonna wear something comfortable like a white oversized shirt and baggy jeans. Yup that'll do it.

I KNOW ITS SO BAD PLEAASEE. its kinda boring, but i promise, i'm working on it! please don't hate me for my bad english🙂🖐🏻