Chapter 4 - The Adventure of Alex and Brandon

POV Alex:

Why is Brandon taking so long... is he okay? What if he's in trouble? or got lost? I called him 5 times and he still doesn't answer. I'm so worried about him..
wait.. someone is coming...

Brandon: „Helloo? Alex are you there?"

Alex: „Brandon!! For gods sake where were you for the long time??"

Brandon: „Huh.."

Alex: „Ugh sorry.. I just got worried about you, cuz you didn't answered on your phone"

Brandon: „How did you get my number? I mean I have yours?"

Alex: „Yeah, your parents gave it to me"

Brandon: „Oh.. okay.. well I was in Café, my battery got empty.. and.. that is all"

Alex: „That is all? You were in Café for hours?"

Brandon: „Yeah.."

Is he lying to me? What is he hiding from me?

Brandon: „Can I borrow your charger? Mine is in the suitcase and I don't really have the power to open and pack everything out.."

Alex: „Yeah sure, it's in my room on my bed.. just take it"

Brandon: „Alright"

I won't ask him what he's hiding from me... I don't want him to think that I wanna know everything or somethi-

Brandon: „AAHHHH"

Wha- I run to my room.

Alex: „Brandon!! What happened??!!"

Brandon: „THERE'S A SPIDER!"

Alex: „Oh.."

Brandon: „DON'T SAY ‚OH' PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!"

I had to laugh. When I start laughing, he got mad... really mad..

Brandon: „I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU STAND THERE 3 MORE SECONDS I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND-"

Alex: „CHILE!! I'll do something.."

I go slowly to the spider and take a glass. I catch him with the glass and I slowly went to the window.

Alex: „Uhh Brandon.."

Brandon: „What-"

Alex: „Can you open the window?"

Brandon: „No?"

Alex: „What do you mean no-"

Brandon: „I don't wanna come near to the spider"

Alex: „Brandon.. just.. open.. the.. window!"

Brandon: „Can't you just open it with your arm-"

Alex: „BRANDON!"

Brandon: „ok ok fine.."

He comes to me and opens the window. And he quickly runs away from me. That little run... so cute.. then I let go the spider outside and I close the window again.

Brandon: „Oh man.. you're my savior!"

He comes to me and hugs me. I didn't know what to do... so I hug him back.

Alex: „Haha.. its fine"

Brandon: „I'm sorry that I got mad and-"

Alex: „Haha no no, that was funny tho.. you wanna eat something?"

Brandon: „Oh.. no thanks, I already ate something in Café"

Alex: „Oh.. okay"

Ugh.. we can't do anything together on the first day.. well at least we had a short adventure together haha.. I hope we will do more together..

Brandon: „Hey.. what about watching a movie?"

Alex: „oh.. yeah sure!!!"

Brandon: „Haha good. You know the show Elite?"

Alex: „Nope."

Brandon: „I-"

Alex: „Before you say something, I'm a gamer.. remember?"

Brandon: „Right... lets forget about the Show, lets play something together"

Alex: „Sounds better!"

Oh my god... he wants to play with me. That's every gamers dream to play with their crus- wait.. no. he's not my crush. i don't love him. i'm not even gay..!

Brandon: „Are you coming?"

Alex: „Yeah yeah.. let's play Minecraft"

Brandon: „Alright then... teach me"

Alex: „You never played Minecraft?"

Brandon: „I'm a watcher.. remember?"

Alex: „Haha right right.. okay so.."

I explain him how Minecraft works and he just looks at me and is so focus at the game... after 4 hours, it's already 1 AM! And.. wait-

Alex: „Brandon? Are you sleeping?"

Brandon: „Mmpf, Mum stop let me sleep!"

Haha.. so cute.. I let him sleep in my bed.. I cover him with my blanket. I better sleep on the couch in the living room.

POV Manu:

I can't stop thinking of Brandon... He really doesn't know me.. I mean.. I'm famous.. whoever I met only wanted to be with me cuz I'm famous. But he's different... that's why.. I don't wanna tell him I'm famous... maybe it scares him away or he wanna be more with me so he can be famous too which sucks..
Should I go to him? Now? Maybe he's awake? No no... it's late right now and.. I don't even know what I really feel. I hope we will spend more time together..! I put my AirPods on and listen to the music.

So.. what you all think? Who y'all ship more? Brandon and Manu or Brandon and Alex? (Branu or Bralex) I hope you enjoyed :)