Chapter 13 - The Reveal

POV Brandon:

Okay, the movie really hits different tho haha. Manu and I only laughed on the whole movie. When the movie ends, Manu and I slowly look into our eyes..

Manu: „I'm happy you're here with me.."

He smiles.... ughh his smile drives me crazy... he slowly comes near to my face.. what is happening...
*phone rings*

Wh-WHAT? AGAIN?? UGH!

Brandon: „Uhh.. s-sorry!.. it's someone of my school.. wait a second..... yes?"

Caroline: „Hey Brandon uhm... where are you and tell me the truth. I know you're hiding something from us"

Brandon: „Wh-What? What do you mean-"

Caroline: „Remember when you almost got into a car crash?"

Brandon: „How did you kno-"

Caroline: „It was me in the car with Johnny. And I saw you with the other guy in the car... are you with him now?"

Brandon: „Uhh.."

SHIT... WH-WHAT SHOULD I SAY? FUUCKK.. no... this is not the right time to say it... ugh I'll just meet them all and tell them BUT.. I won't say his name, where he lives, how he looks like... I don't want them to get to know him..

Brandon: „Call the others and tell them we will meet today on 9 PM on the park!"

Caroline: „Wait Brandon, there's one thin-"

Manu: „Brandon is everything okay?"

Brandon: „Huh.. Uh.. yes yes, everything fine, go back to bed.."

Oh shit.. now that sounded like we just made out each other...

Caroline: „W-Was that the guy from the car?"

Brandon: „Uhm.."

I just hang up... god... how should I tell them? I- I can't breathe normal, fuck.. how should I do this? What if they hate me for not saying anything? What will they think of me? Will Alex be mad at me?

Manu: „Woah woah Brandon, calm down, what happened??"

Brandon: „I- I- my friends- They- I-"

Manu: „Calm down, you're having a anxiety attack. Look at me"

Brandon: „I can't"

Manu: „Brandon, look at me!"

I look to him... he says to repeat him breathing.. breathe out... breathe in... breathe out.. breathe in.. wow.. now.. I kinda feel better but.. I'm still scared

Manu: „Do you feel better now?"

Brandon: „No.. I mean yes thanks but.. "

Manu: „But?"

Brandon: „Ugh the truth is.. my friends doesn't even know you. They think I'm gone everyday to experience the town.. and now one of my Friends saw me with you and.. UGH... I don't know how to tell them.."

Manu: „..."

Brandon: „Please don't be mad..."

Manu: „No.. I'm not.. it's just funny because.. I didn't told my friends either about you..."

Brandon: „Oh. You have friends?"

Manu: „Of course I have friends too, sleepy head"

Brandon: „Haha... well.. I didn't told them about you because.. they're weird asf and you would run away from me if they get to know you cuz, they wanna know everything about you then"