Chapter 2 - The Café

POV Brandon:

Wow.. I just found a beautiful Café on Instagram. It says it's near to me. Hmm maybe there's some good croissants. Lemme find the Café. I found the Café and.. it looks so beautiful. I can smell the Croissants from the outside.
I open the Entrance Door and a touch of delicious smell came to me. Oh man, I can't wait to taste some croissants.
While the other people are buying something, I was looking if i should take croissants with filling or without. The other baking foods look so damn good, I wish I could buy them all.

Seller: „What would you like to take?"

I look up and it's a nice old woman with ginger hair.

Brandon: „I would like to have one filled Croissant and a hot chocolate please!"

Seller: „Okay! .. uhm are you new in this Town? I've never seen you before"

Brandon: „Oh .. yes i'm new in the Town, I arrived today."

Seller: „That's beautiful to see new faces! Welcome to Madrid!"

Brandon: „Thank you!"

I give her the money and take the Croissant and the hot chocolate. I sit down on the bench and start eating while I was looking on Instagram.
Damn.. the people look so beautiful.. but maybe it's fake? like photoshopped? So.. I look outside the window to see more accurate to the people how they really look like. Well.. maybe the pics aren't fake. Spain really is something. Then I realize, I already ate all my Croissant and it was sooo f*cking delicious. I still have my hot chocolate, so I take it with me to the outside.
I turn my phone on again and when I clicked on Instagram, suddenly I bump into someone. The whole hot chocolate got poured all over me and my phone fell down. I can't believe it.. my pants, my shirt.. its all dirty now.. people can't see me like this when i'm on my way home. Then I realize, the someone who I bumped into, is still there in front of me. I got angry and looked at him.

Brandon: „How about to say sorry?"

Someone: „What- I- Why should I say sorry?"

Brandon: „Ehh.. did u even look at me? I look like I fell on a mud."

He laughs. I can't believe it. He laughs at me. I got so pissed off and went into Café again.

Someone: „Wait-"

I ignore him. I sit down on the same bench I was and I was thinking about how the f*ck I can come home again without showing the people the mess on my clothes. ALEX! Alex can drive me home. I put my hand into my pocket to get my phone but I realize .. it's not in my pocket. It's still outside when I bumped into someone.

Brandon: „Ugh SHIT!"

Everyone looked at me. Oh.. did I said out loud?.. Ugh.. the first day here really is just messed up. Then I hear someone opens the door. I look behind me and it was the man again who laughed at me. It looks like he was looking for someone. Then he sees me. I only look at him with my death stare. He comes to me and he's holding something in his Hand.

Someone: „Hey.. still mad?"

Brandon: „Hey.. still laughing?"

Someone: „Listen.. i'm sorry that I laughed at you okay? I didn't mean like that.. and you forgot your phone.."

He hands over my phone to me. I look at him, then to my phone.. I quickly take it to see if it's broken or something.

Someone: „Stay there okay... I buy you a new drink.. hot chocolate right?"

Brandon: „Yeah.."

There he goes.. wow.. he's really sorry about it. He's kinda cu- wait no.. I don't know him.. I turn my phone on to call Alex. When I clicked on Alexs profile, my phone just shutted down. Great.. the battery is empty.

Someone: „Here's your hot chocolate and a croissant.. I don't know if you like it, it's my favorite food and-„

Brandon: „Its my favorite food too.."

He smiles. Damn... his smile is so cute. Ugh Brandon stop thinking like that.

Brandon: „Well.. i'm sorry that I was so pissed off at u.. I didn't watch out.. sorry.."

Someone: „It's fine. You're new here right?"

Brandon: „Yes. Just arrived today."

Someone: „Oh.. welcome in Madrid. Between.. I'm Manu"

Manu.. sounds interesting..

Brandon: „I'm Brandon"

Is it too short when I stop the Chapter from
here or should I do longer chapters? Comment! I hope you enjoyed this Chapter. If something is wrong like grammar or smh, feel free to comment. <3