Chapter 15 - The First Sleepover

POV Brandon:

Ugh.. I hate it when the sun shines on my face while I'm sleeping... Uhhhh I'm so tired, I wanna sleep.... oh I wish Manu could be here to close the curtains.. WAIT-
MANU-
SLEEPOVER-
TODAY!
I open my eyes and take my phone quickly. Okay. We have 10 AM... why didn't Alex wake me up? Is he even awake? I stand up and go to the kitchen.

Brandon: „Alex? Are you awake?"

Hm. No answer. Maybe he's sleeping. I go to the bathroom. I turn on the sink and water runs... I fill the water in my hands and splashes on my face. I look into the mirror...
Ugh Manu would never love me... I look so ugly.. and... I can't keep my secret always from him what I did back then.. he would truly not talk to me anymore if he knows what I did...
I take my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth. When I'm finished, I turn on the water in the shower. I wait till the water is warm.. I take off my clothes and get in the shower.
Damn that warm water feels good.... I use my shampoo and-
wait-

„OH SHIT!"

I turn around and... oh no Alex saw me..

Brandon: „A-ALEX! WHAT- GO- GO OUT!"

Alex: „I-I'M SORRY!!"

He leaves... ugh how stupid am I to forgot to close the door. Now my roommate saw me naked. At least it's not Manu... or it would be fucking embarrassing..
I turn off the water, get the towel and dry me out. I bend the towel around my waist and go out of the bathroom.
Alex sits in the kitchen.. seems like he waited for me..

POV Alex:

D-Did I really just saw Brandon... naked?
I really saw my crush.. naked!!!
Oh man.. that is so embarrassing...
what should I do?
What should I say? Wait.. he's coming..

Alex: „Brandon!... I- I'm so sorry, I didn't knew you were under shower"

Brandon: „It's fine! I just forgot to close the door so.. it's my bad! So.. uhm... I'll go to my room then.. to change.."

Alex: „Yes! Of course.."

Suddenly everything is on slowmotion... I stare at his body... his body looks so hot... his hair so wet... and what I saw in the bathroom.. damn that dic-
WAIT.. No! No no... don't think like that..
Now everything is on normal speed... Brandon goes to his room.
Ugh god I hate this, when should I tell Brandon about my feelings?... I mean we had a fight yesterday, only cuz I was so jealous..
I need to talk with my friends again. They all always know what to do if it's something about "feelings".
I will call them..

POV Brandon:

I go to my room and put on my clothes. I pack some hoodies and pants in my bag and someone called me.

Brandon: „Hello?"

Manu: „Heyyy Brandonnnn"

Brandon: „Heyyyy"

Manu: „Sooo are you ready? I'm waiting outside"

Brandon: „What? Why? just stay inside ur house"

Manu: „I mean I'm outside of your apartment"

Brandon: „WHAT? ALEX CAN'T SEE YOU, HIDE!"

Manu: „Chill, I have my sunglasses on"

Brandon: „That's not helpful"

Manu: „Well if you don't want him to see me, be quick"

Brandon: „Ughh I hate you. I'm coming"

Manu: „Finally"

We hang up. I get my bag and go to the apartment door.