Chapter 38 - The Secret

POV Brandon:

Bar: "While we were trying to find you we.. met someone"

Brandon: "Who?.."

Bar: "Your Ex from Germany.. Cody Christian"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say..
What if he told them what I did..

Manu: "He said he knows you"

Bar: "He then started to tell us stories about you"

Brandon: "What did he say?.."

*flashback to when Brandon disappeared*

Bar: "Who the hell are you?"

Cody: "You guys really don't know what happened in germany? Did Brandon never told you guys?"

Manu: "What ever happened there he wants to get over it"

Cody: "Oh well.. he can't. It's not something where he can get over so easily"

Bar: "I don't care.. Manu cmon lets go"

Cody: "He killed my sister"

Manu: "What-"

Cody: "That's why he's here"

Manu: "I don't believe you"

Cody: "I don't care if you believe me or not.. all what matters is.. that you guys can ask Brandon if the story is true"

Bar: "Why do you even wanna tell us?"

Cody: "Cuz you need to know the truth. All of you.
He was friends with my sister but then he met with bad people and left my sister. Then Brandon and I got together and made many bad things but.. he always went too far. So I talked with him about it and he got mad. He punched me in the face and didn't stop.
My sister had to stop him.
When I got into a Hospital..
I don't know what happened but when I got out and went to the old house where he and his friends always hang out.. I found her body. The friends just stood there, they all were shocked and Brandon was already gone.
The friends told me that Brandon got into a fight with her and killed her."

Bar and Manu were standing there in completely shock.
They never knew this dark side of Brandon.

Cody: "I'll go now.. looks like you two needs to handle with this first"

Bar: "wait where are u going-"

Cody ignored her and kept going.
Then he was gone.

Manu: "Ma-Maybe he was lying.."

Bar: "I don't know... if it's true or not.. it still sounds so horrible"

Manu: "Brandon once told me that he had a dark past in germany.. what if he meant like that what Cody said? That he... killed..."

Bar: "We don't know if he really did that!"

Manu: "We have to keep this as our secret"

Bar: "Are you crazy? You want me to have secrets from Brandon which is about him??"

Manu: "Bar... if it's true I'm not afraid of him.. but I'm afraid that he will look back and suffer again. Like.. whenever I asked him about Germany he has this deep face like he's regretting smh"

Bar: "Okay.. we won't tell Brandon and the others.. but not for long"

Manu: "Bar-"

Bar: "No. We can't keep this long from him. We have to tell him soon like.. Cody is here. His ex! Imagine he's doing a surprise to him and god knows what he'll do to him and it's our fault then cuz we never told him then."