Chapter 22 - The Pool

WARNING!
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
PORNOGRAPHIC CONTENT!

POV Brandon:

I come near to him..
I look in his eyes... I feel him breathing heavily for waiting to feel my lips on him...
I kiss him.
We start to kiss very wildly and damn he really is good at kissing.... which makes me so fucking horny.
I put my hand on his underwear.
I can feel his boner... it's so big... I stroke his boner and he moans.
He bites his lip.

Alex: „Now you make me more hornier than before"

He pushes me to the edge of the pool.
He starts to kiss my neck which feels so good.
Oh god yes... I can feel his tongue on my neck..

He turns me around. Now he's behind me. He licks my neck from the behind... very slow..
He whispers to my ear

Alex: „be ready"...

He takes off his underwear and my underwear.
He puts his dick on my ass and rubs it. Oh fuck...
He slowly puts his dick in my ass... oh damn... I moan so loud.
He slowly gets out and in... out and in... very slow..
He puts his hand on my waist... and he starts to fuck me faster. Oh fuck... his dick is so thick. It's so good.
I hear him moaning so loud which makes me feel more horny.
He slowly kiss my neck again while fucking me.

Brandon: „Don't stop"

Alex: „Never.."

He puts his dick out and turns me around again. Now he's in front of me. He puts his hands on my face and kisses me.
He pushes me up on the edge of the pool.
he touches my dick... oh fuck yes...
He takes it and starts jerking off for me.
Oh fuck... it feels so good.. I close my eyes...wait.. now it feels even much better... I open my eyes and.. woah damn... he's sucking my dick... oh fuck.... it's so warm in his mouth... and so wet...

Brandon: „Oh fuck... yes.... keep going.."

I put my hand on his hair and pull his hair a little bit to try not to cum
Alex puts my dick out of his mouth and licks it from down to up... very .. very slow.

Alex: „Now show me your talent"

He smiles dirty. Oh well he's so not ready for this. I go in the water again and I pull Alex to me. I turn him around and I quickly put my dick in his ass.
He start moaning so loud. I go out and in.... out and in... I keep going doing that.

Alex: „ YES! FASTER! FASTER!"

I fuck him more faster. While fucking him, I take his dick and start jerking off for him. He moans even louder.

Alex: „OH FUCK I'M ALMOST CUMMING"

I keep going jerking him off. There he is. He cums. He moans so loud.

Alex: „Oh.. fuck... yes... let me make you cum now"

I take my dick out of him and he quickly pulls me to him so I can feel his body on me.
He takes my dick and start jerking off. While jerking off, he kisses my neck...
Oh fuck....
I-I'm almost cumming...
oh yes....
I start to moan so fucking loud and I cum.
Alex stops kissing my neck and smiles at me.
He bites his lip. He kisses me again.
Now we're in the water... kissing.
But I don't feel anything anymore so I stopped kissing.