Chapter 5 - First Day of School

POV Brandon:

It's morning, 7 AM and I'm not ready to go to school.. like new people. Alex tried to calm me down since a hour but I just can't calm down..! Even the uniform sucks like... no!

Brandon: „Just lemme skip school for today!"

Alex: „Are you kidding me? NO!"

Brandon: „Whhyyy"

Alex: „Do I need to remind you, why you're in Spain?"

Brandon: „Ugh fine.. wait how do you know-"

Alex: „I'm your roommate, I have to know why you're here."

Brandon: „Oh okay.. but don't tell anyone about what happened.. okay?"

Alex: „Your secret is safe with me!"

Great.. Alex knows my story... ugh. We go out together and I get in his car. Ugh I'm so nervous...

Alex: „It'll be fine okay?"

Brandon: „How do you know it will be fine?"

Alex: „Cuz you will like my friends and my friends will like you for sure!"

Brandon: „ugh okay.."

Alex: „Just think about how much fun we had in the last 2 days"

Well he isn't wrong. We really had so much fun. We were watching Elite Season 3, we fought together in his bed, we played minecraft together.. okay now i feel better right now.

Alex: „Okay.. we're there!"

I look out of the window.. everyone looks so good. I get out of the car and Alex screams:

Alex: „GUYSSS WASSUP!!"

Uhh... I mean I know he has friends but... they all look so.. pretty..

Alex: „So guys, that's Brandon, my new roommate."

Everyone: „Hiiii"

Alex: „So.. that's Caroline"

Caroline has brown long straightened hair, black glasses and she has such good vintage style.

Alex: „That's Kerrie. But we all call her KR. Don't ask me why"

I remember her.. she was the girl Alex was talking to at the Airplane. Next to her is a boy who she's holding hands to.

Alex: „And yeah, that's George. KR's Boyfriend"

Oh.. thats George. He has black hair, he's slim and his smile is so bright lol.

Alex: „That's Bunna.. you better watch out cuz she's horny asf. she always talk about boys and girls"

Oh. She's Bi. And horny... kinda reminds me of my old me. She has long wavy brown hair and is the tallest from em all.. except me.

Alex: „And the last one.. that's Bar."

She looks shy tho. She also has long blonde hair.

Brandon: „Hey.."

Bunna: „So... do you have a girlfriend?"

Brandon: "Wha-"

Caroline: „BUNNA STOP!"

Bunna: „Whaat??"

KR: „Just.. don't talk.. ok?"

Bunna: „Bruh"

Caroline: „Just ignore Bunna... so.. how are you feeling right now?"