Chapter 31 - Theories

POV Brandon:

After Manu went away with a smile, the teacher straight looked at me.. very mad.
I decided not to say anything and went on my seat while my friends were starring at me. I tried to ignore their starring but .. ugh!!

Brandon: *whispers* "Would u guys maybe stop starring at me?"

They then looked at each other.
It's like they were thinking the same thing and grins.
Now they stopped starring at me. Whatever so.. i don't even know what lesson we have..
let me look in my papers.....
noooo.... math?? today?? ugh. great... what are those chaotic numbers there.. i don't understand anything..
I look to the others and well it looks like some of em doesn't understand the papers too.
Then i looked to Bunna and.. well typical Bunna.. she just now finished the papers.

Brandon: *whispers* "Bunna.. c- can u help me? I don't understand anything at all.."

Bunna: "YES OF COURSE I CAN HELP YOU BRANDON"

She said that out loud and did that on purpose.. to get "good points" at helping others. Ugh nerd.

Brandon: "Are u serious?"

Bunna: "I need good chances to get on college"

Brandon: "Yeah but you don't have to scream like that-"

Bunna: "You want me to help you or not?"

Brandon: "Y-Yes please.. sorry.."

After she explained me everything, I slowly understood the assignments. While I tried to solve some assignments, I notice how Bunna is starring on my neck...

Brandon: "Are you a vampire or why are u looking on my neck?"

Bunna: "Oh uh.. what? No I was just daydreaming and accidentally looked at ur neck.. sorry if I made u feel uncomfortable"

Brandon: "Uhh.. it's fine.."

Since when is she so... i don't know.. not horny? I expected her to make horny jokes again but.. she didn't.. weird.

POV Bar:

I wonder why Manu was here.. WITH Brandon!..
Did they... NO!!
I-It's none of my business. Even to think of it EW why am I like that. I guess I got infected by Bunna with her dirty mind. I mean since Manu and Brandon got close.. did Manu told him about.. ugh no.. not a good time to think about it.

Between the School just finished and I'm on my way to the entrance.
As soon I reached the entrance, I turn around and saw my friends.. but they are talking about something.

Bunna: "Oh Bar there you are!"

Bar: "Hallo"

Bunna: "Wow.. that was dry.. anyways.. did u saw Manu and Brandon.. TOGETHER? COMING IN CLASS?"

Caro: "Yess like.. they came together inside.."

Bar: "Guys I was literally sitting in the same room with y'all. I saw that"

KR: "Bunna?"

Bunna: "What?"

KR: "Ugh you wanted to tell us something about Brandon??"

Bunna: "Oh right so uhm... no no wait let's go outside"

Caro: "BRO JUST TELL US"

Bunna: "I SAW AN HICKEY MARK ON BRANDON'S NECK!"