Chapter 19 - Sleepover

POV Brandon:

It's been 3 weeks since Manu and I had so much fun together. But... now.. Manu is acting strangely..
he's kinda absent now... I mean we do talk tho but.. not like in the last months. We only talk like 1-2 Hours and then he says he has to go somewhere quickly... I even can't sleepover in his house anymore.. he says that his "parents" are there which I don't believe...
so... since Manu and I only see each other a few times, I help my friends to prepare the birthday party for KR.
Of course my friends and I didn't really talked before Manu got absent...
but now..
I realize that.. friends are always there for each other. No matter how I feel, they make me laugh..

Caroline: „Brandon??"

Brandon: „Huh- Yes?"

Bar: „Caro asked you if you're okay"

Brandon: „Oh.. yeah yeah of course. I'm fine"

I'm in Carolines House. We're sitting in her room, on the ground, preparing for KR's Birthday Party tomorrow.

Bunna: „Nahh you're horny.. I bet you thought of hot bodies hehe"

Brandon: „Hahaha shut up Bunna"

Bunna: „Am I right?"

Brandon: „Nope"

Bunna: „You're lying"

Bar: „Okaayyyy stop. So.. it's good that KR has an pool next to her house. Of course we won't swim there but we will put some ballons on the water"

Caroline: „Yes. And when KR comes in the house, my band and I will start playing „Happy Birthday" to her"

Brandon: „Wait. Will the band also stay the whole night?"

Caroline: „No of course not. Only Zion and Johnny will stay"

Bar: „Z-Zion?..."

Bunna: „He's so hot"

Caroline: „Ew chill guys, keep that in your minds"

Brandon: „Haha anyways... what games should we play there? I don't think you all will just dance right?"

Bunna: „No of course not. We will bring some alcohol like Vodka, Whiskey and... yeah that's it"

Brandon: „Oh... are you sure?"

Bunna: „Yeah why not. You don't have to drink if you don't want to-"

Brandon: „No no... I won't drink.. I never drank alcohol and it will stay like this.."

Damn I'm a liar.

Bunna: „Wow okay. That's fine. More drink left for us then haha. So... we will also play game.."

Brandon: „What game?"

Bunna: „It's called Spin the Bottle"

Brandon: „What?-"

Bunna: „The game is about-"

Brandon: „I know what game that is... I just didn't really had good experiences with that in Germany.."

Bunna: „What happened?"

Brandon: „Oh.. it's a long story. I don't wanna talk about it..."

Bar: „It's fine"

Bunna: „But... you still will play it right?"

Brandon: „Yeah of course why not"