Chapter 6

Right now we're all sitting in the living room telling 'scary' stories. The extra people that came, left shortly after dinner and so now it's just Bobbie and I along with the boys. Hunter isn't present though.

"That wasn't even scary." Jayden laughs at Bobbie.

"It totally was." Bobbie huffs. She just got finished telling a story of when she was a kid. Supposedly when she was in first grade the teacher got mad at her for spilling her juice pouch all over his shoes and yelled at her. She ended up crying. Hey, it's scary when your a little kid.

"Whatever." Jayden says still laughing.

Next to me Nixon's phone rings and he gives me an apologetic look before answering it. I tune out of his phone call and go back to the argument that has developed between Jayden and Bobbie.

"You guys we have to go." Nixon looks panicked. What does he mean 'we'?

They all quit talking and stare at Nixon. Next thing you know Hunter is running down the stairs and telling them to pack up the car.

Everyone jumps up and begins to do what Hunter tells them. I look at Bobbie and she gives me a sympathetic look. What is going on?

"Someone has to take Jacey home." Bobbie's voice is shaky as she doesn't take her eyes away from me.

"We don't have time." Hunter growls.

"We can't just leave her here, Hunter!" Bobbie yells. Hunters eyes meet mine and grumbles.

"Fine." Hunter takes two long strides towards me and grabs my arm yanking me outside. I'm in to much shock to comprehend what's going on until Hunter shoves me into the passenger seat of his Lamborghini.

I stare out the window as Hunter begins to back out of the driveway.

Nixon's POV.

The call I got was from my dad. We have another mission on the Delgado family. It's something that we've been dealing with for the past few months, but every time the call comes in, it's always frustrating. Especially when we're trying to relax for once.

Our boss, Hunter, knew something was going on before the call but we didn't think it would get this out of hand.

The Delgado family have been kidnapping people and frankly killing them in crucial ways. The latest one, the current one we're going to handle, they killed one of our own guys.

"Fucking hell!" I yell. We're in the middle of packing up the van as fast as we can and I just noticed Hunter driving away, with Jacey in the car.

"Calm down she's safe." Jayden pats my shoulder. I exhale, knowing he's right. I know that I just met this beautiful girl but I'll do anything to protect her.

"Let's go!" I shout and everyone piles into the van. I pull out of the driveway and start heading towards the old abandon warehouse where everything has happened. We've only been able to catch two of the Delgado family members. This means war.

Screeching to a stop in front of a raggedy, falling apart, brick structure we head out and follow the footprints.

We see my father and a few other of our mafia members.

Seconds later Hunter jogs in. Him being the boss, means he needs to hash out the orders.

Jayden and I go on one side of Hunter and Sean, Sheldon, and Bobbie are behind us.

"Boss! What shall we do?" My father asks Hunter.

Hunter's father passed away, that's why he is now the boss. He's been a pretty good one at that.

"We'll see." Hunter smirks. A evil smirk that I've become used to. He only gets this smirk when his sick, twisted mind thinks of some horrible punishment.

The Delgado family isn't as harmful and dangerous to us as the Danahli family, the ones who killed Hunter's father, but they are pretty big threat none the less.

Hunter looks back at Jayden and I, nodding his head towards the two men currently being held down by our best fighters, Andre and Cameron. They are our age and have been in the family business the longest. They are two of our many cousins.

We walk over to the two men and punch them both in the gut and they let out loud groans.

"Now here's the plan boys, you'll tell us everything you know or we'll make your death slow and painful." Hunter snarls. The men gulp. They already know that there going to die but if they don't spill their latest plan then they will suffer.

"Your choice." I snarl. No one kills anyone from our family and gets away with it.

When they don't answer I pull out a pocket knife and bring it close to the one guys throat. I raise my eyebrows. I glower at him before sticking the pocket knife in his thigh.

"God!" He screams. I smirk. Hatred has a cost, yes, we're all going to hell anyways.

"Second time I'll ask." I sneer. When he doesn't answer I grip the pocket knife and twist it all the way around.

He lets out another loud scream of pain. Jayden is taking care of the other one. I hear his cries of pain.

"Let's try one last time." I laugh evilly. I open my coat and pick out a ridged dagger. The mans eyes visibly widen, tough luck. I jab the knife with as much force as I can into the top of his thigh.

His cries of pain fill my ears and the rage inside of me is burning my soul. I drag the knife forcefully down so it stops just above his knee. Blood begins to pour out of the wound.

"The-there looking for Robert DeGrasa." The man groans in pain. Just what we're looking for.

"That's all I needed to hear, finish them off." Hunter orders. Jayden and I nod.

"Say your prayers boys." I smirk and the gun shots ring in my ears. The men slump to the ground. "Dispose of them." I tell Andre and Cameron.

Then the name registers in my mind DeGraca...

Jacey Fucking DeGraca.

Ooo! What shall happen? Well that's a little bit of the action and he describes the mafia. Very brutal. Enjoy.

Like and comment :)