Chapter 44

Hunter's POV.

My. Heart. Stops.

"You're fucking with me," I strain, my eyes never leaving his.

"I promise," his eyes are wide with excitement. "I wouldn't lie about this. I do care about Jacey so why would I not try to find her?"

I don't think much after that, I'm bolting up from my seat and following him out of the room. He leads me to the tech room, sitting down on the chair.

"This was the last sighting of Jacey, right?" Nixon points to the screen of the mall footage, Jacey walking towards the bathroom.

"Yes," I breathe, my eyes never straying from the screen that has the girl I love pictured on it.

"This man went in there," he points to a guy walking out of a storage closet, following after Jacey. "But we never saw them leave, right?"

"Right," I nod, not seeing where this is all going. I've known this for the past week and it's gotten me no where. How is this helpful?

"That's where you're wrong," Nixon smirks, typing a few things into his computer before the map of where Jacey is shows up.

"How'd you get that?" My heart rate increases drastically, practically about to beat out of my chest.

"The prick didn't exactly cover his tracker on his phone." Nixon has always been really good at tracking people down, but since he was in solitary confinement I had to find another bone head to complete the task. Bad mistake. "After a couple tries of hacking into the servers network and finally getting a signal on his phone, I found his exact route with Jacey."

"What if that's not even her location?" I start to panic at the possibility, but this is a great start.

"Trust me," he turns to me, acting somewhat like the Nixon I've always known. "It's where she is."

I take his word for it even through his dishonesty, rounding up ever last one of my guys into cars. The rules are clear; get Jacey out, and kill every last fucker in that building."

Jacey's POV.

I scream. Everything I have is generated into this simple action, my entire throat burning from the pitch.

Tears stream down my face as I beg and beg them to stop. It hurts. So bad.

"Tell us the fucking passcode, Jacey," Tage sneers in my face, pressing on my skin harder with the burning metal.

"I don't know it!" I scream, a sob ripping through my throat again.

"You're a liar," he growls, stepping away, taking away the hot tool. I shouldn't look, but as I do I find that my skin is red and blistery. A burn. "I don't fucking like liars."

I can't speak, the pain of everything is stopping me from doing so. I know what these men will want after they get the code; the location. The box is hidden in a location no one will ever find it and they need me for it.

"Then kill me," I choke out, drawing a sinister smirk to his face.

"That's not how I roll, sweetheart," he cackles darkly, gripping my chin harshly, forcing my face to his. "I torture. I make people scream for me to kill them. And I don't give a fuck how many times I have to tear open their flesh, as long as I get what I want."

Hunter's POV.

Before I give the signal for my men to follow me out of the estate and to Jacey, I run straight up to Bobbie's room. I burst through the door, not effecting my sister in the least.