Chapter 7

Week, after week has gone by. Before I know it, it was the end of October.

I've noticed the guys acting a little weird when their around me and they make sure to have a ride for me to school and from school.

I tried not to make a big deal about it, but it's kind of hard when Nixon has been the weirdest out of them all. It was ever since that one night back when it was my 'welcoming' party.

I don't know what happened after I left but I think it has something to do with this.

Today was Halloween and their is supposed to be a huge party tonight at a guy from the football teams house. I agreed to go, considering I have nothing better to do.

"So...what are you going to be?" Bobbie asks as she plops down on my bed next to me.

We are currently at my house, two hours before the party and I have no idea what I am going to be.

"I don't know." I groan and rub my face with both my hands.

I haven't dressed up for halloween in ages. I believe it's been like, three years. I stopped going when my friends stopped going. Peer pressure.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said, I don't know."

"Well, good thing I had a hunch this morning." She squeals and gets up from my bed to walk over to where her bag is set on the floor.

"A hunch?" I tried to stifle a laugh. Who says hunch anymore?

"Yes...a hunch." She says to me in a 'duh' tone. The next thing I know a big bag is stuffed in my face.

"What the hell?" I screech and swat the bag out of my face. "What's this?"

"Your costume. Now go put it on." She demands while extending her hand out for me to take it.

"Can I see what it is first?"

"Nope. Now go." She shoves the bag to my chest and slaps my butt earning a yelp from me before pushing my way to the bathroom.

I hastily pull the garbage bag off the hanger revealing a navy blue pair of shorts and a shirt.

I didn't understand at first what it was supposed to be until I saw the badge clipped onto the fabric right above the breast.

I gasp when I notice how low cut the shirt is.

There were other accessories such as a belt and a fake gun with handcuffs and a police hat along with, what I would assume, black combat boots.

In a way I kind of liked it, really not something I would wear, but what the hell its Halloween.

I slip on the clothes and clip on the belt along with the shoes and walk out of the bathroom.

The shirt is pretty low cut showing a lot of cleavage and the shorts are also short, they barely go below my butt.

"You look great!" Bobbie squeals and hugs me.

Bobbie is dressed in a fire fighter outfit. Although, it's very revealing, much unlike an actual fire fighter.

She has the yellow jacket over a very low cut navy blue tank-top, along with red suspenders and short yellow shorts with red high heels.

"Thanks. You look great too." I gush and she smiles while thanking me.

"Now let's get started on our hair and makeup." I nod in agreement.

An hour and a half later we are both ready.

My hair is straightened and falls down to my lower back. I have a blackish grey smoky eye. I have mascara and eyeliner on along with facial makeup and light pink blush.