Chapter 11

"Oh," I giggle sheepishly. "I hadn't realized you were standing right there."

"Really? Of course, you didn't know. If you did I'm almost positive you wouldn't be having sex on my bed." Bobbie rolls her eyes at me.

"We weren't going to have sex on your bed!" I shriek, she only laughs.

"That's not what your actions were saying," Sean mutters making me chuck a pillow at his face. "Come on, Jacey, don't be that way."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"I'm so happy your awake!" Bobbie screeches. She runs up to me and wraps her arms around my neck, squeezing me.

"Me too." I don't know what to say. I wrap my arms around Bobbie's waist.

"Okay, okay, we all want a turn too," Sheldon whines. Bobbie and I giggle before she moves away from me and Sheldon hugs me. "Glad you're okay."

When Sheldon moves away I come face to face with Nixon who is smiling brightly.

"Hey! You already got more than enough time to say hello to her!" Jayden yells, pushing Nixon away who glares at him in return. "Horny Bastard."

I have to laugh at that one. I hug Jayden and Sean then we all sit on Bobbie's bed to talk about something's.

"We're really sorry this happened," Bobbie furrows her eyebrows on guilt.

"It wasn't your fault," I twiddle with my fingers in my lap, not looking up to see the guilt that is present in all of their eyes. I know for sure that Nixon is beating himself up more than the rest. It's not his job to protect me though, I got myself involved with them, it just so happens that their in the Mafia...Hunter being the leader.

"It was, we should never have dragged you into this mess. Unfortunately, it's a little to late for that," she sighs. I hate to see all of my friends this upset over me. Things are going to happen, bad things, we'll just have to live with it.

I lift my head for the first time since we started talking about this and take a good look at all of their faces. Each and everyone of them have their eyebrows furrowed and a remorseful and sorrowful look in their eyes. Well, all except Hunter. I mean why would he-wait, Hunter?

"What are you doing here?" I blurt out, my gaze trained on the dark figure standing in the doorframe.

"I came to see where everyone went, and here they are," he glances, more like glares, at everyone in the room.

"We came to see Jacey, because she's awake," Bobbie explains.

"Good for you," Hunter rolls his eyes and looks at me.

"What time is it?" I ask Nixon who is sitting next to me.

"Noon," he tells me.

"Wait, how long was I asleep for?" I question.

"Just a couple hours," he shrugs and stares at me.

"I need to get home! My parents must be worried sick," I panic trying to get out of the bed, but Nixon pushes my shoulders back down.

"Shh, Jacey, Bobbie already called your parents and told them you and her we're going shopping," he soothes me.

"Well, I can still go home then."

"Actually, no you can't." This time it's Hunter who speaks up.

"And why not?" I snap.

"Because, you found out our secret, now we need to have an," he taps his chin, looking for the right word. "Oath."