Chapter 19

Everything seems to be happening in slow motion, Hunter's rough hands slide up my stomach, making my shirt hitch higher and higher.

I sit up slightly to allow better access to take the shirt off of my body.

"Fuck," Hunter growls, looking down at my chest.

I won't say I have small breasts, I mean it would be a lie. The thing is, I don't go about flaunting my D cup boobs. I never saw the point in it.

I cross my arms over my chest in order to cover up. My baby blue lace bra covers everything, but I still feel way to exposed.

"I know your trying to cover up, but one, you don't need to, and two, your pushing your cleavage up," he states like he's the smartest a guy in the world.

His hands push my shoulders back against the bed, and starts to leave trails of kisses down the valley of my breasts and stomach.

What am I doing? Why am I letting this happen? This isn't me.

Because you like him. Of course.

"Hunter?" I call his name when his mouth gets just above my waistband.

"Hmm?" He hums against my skin, his tongue swirling around the milky skin just below my navel.

"What are you going to do?" I ask with a shaky voice.

In all honesty I want to do this, something about him makes me want to get closer to him. Call me crazy, but what ever he plans to do will be fine by me.

"I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before." Just the way the words roll off his tongue makes me feel tingly.

I nod my head and grip the comforter between my hands.

"You can touch me." Huh? "You know? I don't want you to be scared to touch me."

Well, I wasn't expecting that.

As his mouth gets closer and closer to my sex I wined my fingers in his hair, pulling every time he nips at my skin which always seems to earn a groan from his throat.

"Hunter..." I moan and buck my hips off of the bed as he slips both my panties and pants off my legs.

There's a slight breeze that hits my soaking wet area making me break out in goosebumps.

"Beautiful..." He practically moans, bending my knees and hooking his elbows around them. He kisses the inside of my thigh, and for a second I think he's going to...kiss me, but instead I feel a stinging sensation.

I wince slightly.

"Are you okay?" For the first time in my life, I hear Hunter portray actual worry and concern for someone else.

"It stings a little," I shyly say as his finger moves in and out of me.

"It'll pass," he informs and it does. With each thrust of his finger, a wave of pleasure is sent through my body.

I've never felt anything like this before, I didn't think a finger could feel like this.

I mean, when I think about it I use tampons all the time, yet it always stings every time I put it in. Yet, Hunter's finger has the effect of making me feel lust and pleasure.

"Oh god..." I moan. His finger then starts to move in circular motions, curling inside of me before coming out and thrusting in again.

It's a cycle, in and out, in and out.

And God does it feel good.

There's this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I'm going to explode any second.