Chapter Three

Mia is still asleep, so they call in a friend.

It's two days later, Mia is still sleeping and the group are becoming worried about her.

WI-"Why is she still sleeping, I thought the sedative was only supposed to last a few hours?"

CA-"It is, I don't know why she's still asleep. She's not in a coma because of her reactions, it's almost as if she's dreaming."

K-"Oh my Rao. Of course. When I was keeping her calm I noticed she had this golden tint in her eyes. Caitlin you need to check her eyes."

Caitlin nods her head before heading over to Mia's bed and pulling her eyelids up to check her eyes and sure enough her eyes have a golden tinge to them.

CA-"Kara's right."

CI-"Why are her eyes gold?"

The group look confused before Nora speaks up

N-"Dhark. His magic had a golden hue to it."

B-"He's causing all of this with magic?"

WINN-"Well, theoretically he could have magically triggered the sensors and then magically effected Mia."

MO-"It's creepy. But how do we fight magic?"

K-"We fight magic with magic."

Kara walks over to the call board and the rest of the group follow her, Kara pushes a button that has the Christian cross on it.

K-"And now we wait."

Later in the day the rest of the group split off into smaller groups, Kara, Caitlin and Dawn all gathered in the kitchen to talk about their plan.

K-"Okay we need to tell Alex and J'onn and I think if Alex agrees, I'll go to our childhood home and have the baby their hopefully Alex will be able to join me."

CA-"And I'll come out and join you at a later date. What about Mon-el?"

K-"I don't know, but we can't tell anyone, it's too dangerous."

D-"Are you going to tell dad?"

K-"What no, not yet at least."

CA-"What about when you start showing?"

K-"Kryptonian bumps are small, they never grow very large so it'll just look like I'm bloated."

D-"Powers?"

K-"They remain the same."

CA-"So basically it's business as normal."

K-"Exactly."

Just then Gideon spoke up.

G-"Sorry to interrupt Miss Danvers, Dr Snow and Miss West-Allen but our guest has arrived."

K-"Thank you Gideon."

They trio stood up and headed out to the command centre where the rest of the group were waiting as John Constantine walked into the hall.

J-"To what do I owe the pleasure?"

WI-"Damien Dhark has put my sister in a sleep using magic and we need you to wake her up."

J-"Okay, where is she?"

B-"Right this way."

Barry led John and the group into the medbay where Mia was.