Chapter Nine

Time jump. Caitlin leaves to join Alex and Kara. 

Sorry for the length, this is just a filler chapter.

7 Months Later.

CI-"Green Arrow you have two coming your way from the south."

WINN-"XS, Frost if you go across the eight floor, you'll be able to intercept the diamonds."

M-"Copy that."

N-"Copy that."

CA-"On it."

Mia turns and immediately shoots the two robbers with tranquilliser darts, before running to help Caitlin and Nora on the eighth floor. Meanwhile Nora and Caitlin were fighting three robbers who were trying to escape with four bags of stolen diamonds. Nora had managed to knock one of them out, Caitlin had frozen another one's legs to the floor and the final one was knocked out by Mia coming up behind him.

N-"Vibe, can you call the CCPD tell them they have some luggage to pick up."

CI-"No problem."

M-"We're on our way back."

WINN-"Copy that."

Once they were back in the hall the ladies had gotten changed out of their suits and were sat in the command centre looking at the monitors.

CA-"Any sign of him?"

N-"No we haven't heard from him since he killed Mon-el, what is he planning?"

CI-"I don't know but what I do know is that I don't like it when our enemies are quiet, it means something big is coming."

W-"The calm before the storm."

M-"That's something we all hate."

Caitlin checked her watch, before sighing

CA-"Okay I need to get going."

Caitlin gives everybody a hug before grabbing her bags and looking at them all before walking out of the hall with Cisco behind her. When she gets to her car she places her bags in the trunk before turning back to Cisco.

CA-"Okay, are you sure you are going to be okay without me?"

CI-"We'll be fine, plus I'll call if anything happens."

CA-"Okay, I'll keep you updated with everything that goes on."

CI-"Okay, I won't say anything until you guys tell me too. Send my love to Kara and Alex and I'll speak to you soon."

CA-"Okay."

Caitlin and Cisco hug before Caitlin gets in the car and drives away.

A few hours later Caitlin pulls up to the house and as she grabs her bags from the car, Kara and Alex open the door to greet her.

K-"Caitlin."

A-"Hi Caitlin."

C-"How are you both?"

K-"We're good, but I am ready to meet my daughter."

C-"I bet you are."

Caitlin followed the sisters into the house, where they showed her around and they spent the rest of the day catching up.