Chapter 10

"What are you doing?" Adrian nudged Sung-Ha's hand with his foot, the latter of the two which was snoring away on the couch.

"Damn it Sung-Ha why are you sleeping on the couch?" Alexander sighed, buttoning up his shirt. A muffled groan followed by incomprehensible talking came out of Sung-Ha.

"Sung-Ha, you need to speak to us, not the pillow."

"Don't patronize me. I'm sleeping here because Yan-Ting kicked me out of our room." Sung-Ha flopped around, effectively getting tangled in the blanket and landing on the floor with a loud thump.

Goddamn!" Alexander raised an eyebrow at Sung-Ha's fuming form sitting on the floor. Apparently a sleep-deprived Sung-Ha was a dangerous one because he didn't hesitate to hiss out a very vicious 'what' in Alexander's direction. Adrian, being the sensible person he was, took off in the direction of his room. In the meantime Sung-Ha got up and walked in the direction of the kitchen, muttering a few curses. It wasn't long before breakfast was done and, to no one's surprise, Yan-Ting refused to come out of his room.

"I'll bring him breakfast." Spoke Santiago, ignoring the curious stares he got from Milena and Nicholai.

"Tell him we have a simulation in about an hour," groans coming from around the table interrupted Alexander, "And! If he doesn't come I'll drag him out of there myself." Santiago grimaced but nodded nonetheless. An uncomfortable silence spread over the table as everyone ate. One by one everyone placed their plates in the kitchen and used their remaining time to focus on their businesses.

"Alexander!" Milena was sprawled across the couch, legs carelessly draped over Santiago and Flavia.

"What?"

"I need to head out tomorrow. There's a new line of Lipsticks I need to approve for Etheral." Alexander simply nodded and continued looking over the list of transactions. A groan from the couch caused him to lose his focus.

"I have a meeting I need to schedule with a business partner."

"So schedule it." Replied Alexander, trying his best to focus but ending up having to reread because he wasn't paying attention.

"I don't want to though."

"Oh for Christ's sake, just schedule the meeting you child." Milena answered, a smirk tugging at her lips. Santiago was about to fire back a retort when Alexander glared at them.

"Shut up, both of you. Santiago schedule the meeting for tomorrow." Fifteen minutes passed before anyone uttered another word. This time it was Sung-Ha who lost his patience and ended up flinging his phone at the couch.

"Alright that's it. No one is getting any work done right now except Flavia so let's just go get the simulation over with." Alexander closed his laptop and quickly placed it in his room. Together with Santiago they knocked on Yan-Ting's door, which swung open seconds later.

"You look like shit." Spoke Santiago, echoing Alexander's thoughts. Yan-Ting's hair was a mess and the bags under his eyes proved he hadn't slept a wink.

"You should maybe brush your hair before we start." Spoke Alexander, hands fidgeting slightly by his side.

"I'll meet you by the entrance." The door slammed in their faces, leaving them speechless for a couple of seconds. They snapped out of it soon enough and headed in the direction of the door. Yan-Ting joined the soon after but seemed hesitant to walk inside.

"If there's anything concerning heights you can stay in the van, yeah?" Flavia looked at him with concern when he responded with a tired 'yeah'. Alexander opened the door and once inside grabbed the folder,