Chapter 13

Adrian and Milena left shortly after breakfast, during which Sung-Ha repeatedly threatened them to be careful or he'd kill them himself. It had only been thirty minutes but since Milena usually humored him and would go along with his antics, Santiago was now bored as hell. Apparently the only source of entertainment he could find was annoying Sung-Ha with his singing.

"A whole new world~" He wasn't terribly off key but after ten minutes of this Sung-Ha seemed ready to rip his head off.

"Will you shut the fuck up please." Santiago took this as a sign to sing louder.

"A new fantastic point of view."

"Oh my god. Alexander, control your child." Alexander looked away from his papers and raised an eyebrow.

"He's yours before lunch." Sung-Ha groaned, glaring at Santiago who just made himself comfortable on the seat next to him. Alexander chuckled softly, gathering his papers so he could hole himself up in the control room. Flavia was already in there, watching Milena and Adrian.

"How's it going?"

"Nothing has happened yet. They got there pretty early." Alexander nodded, sitting down at the table behind Flavia and opening his laptop.

"Have you found anything concerning the girl?"

"You mean Gabrielle?" He grabbed one of the files littered around on the table and opened it, moving towards Flavia.

"On Tuesday, two weeks from now, there's some kind of charity event. Attending will be a scientist who has a high government access level. I'm thinking he might know something about her."

"Do we have any other business there?"

"A client wants us to bring them information on someone called...Za'Niyah. Here." Alexander switched the page. The image showed a young woman, her black clothes and dark skin making her look like a mere shadow.

"Any other information on her?" Flavia looked through the rest of the pictures. In most of them she was holding a gun to someone's head.

"She's part of a rebel mafia called Matricaria." There wasn't much else on her and it seemed to make Flavia suspicious.

"I'll check her out-"

"Could you please mute yourselves, I can't focus." Said a harsh whisper from the computers. Flavia muttered a small apology and went to mute her microphone.

"So I'm guessing this charity event is invite only, right?" Flavia was already tapping away on her keyboard. She quickly explained she was creating invitations for them and setting them up into the system. In the meantime Alexander relayed his plan for the evening to her.

"We can't use our real last names. Any , preferences?"

"As long as you don't make our names something idiotic." muttered Alexander.

"How about Stilinsky." Flavia snorted as she was thrown a sharp glare. It took her about an hour to get everything done and print out the false tickets. She wouldn't have taken that long if she hadn't been distracted by Milena going 40 over the speed limit. However Alexander's calm state was thrown out the window the minute Flavia opened her mouth.

"What do you mean you only got 5 tickets? Flavia we need all of us in there." Her small smirk did nothing to ease his panic.

"That's why six of us are married." It took longer than expected for Alexander to process this information. When he did, the small 'what' that escaped his mouth perfectly showed his emotions.

"First of all, Sung-Ha will be Mr. Park and Adrian will be Mr. Garcia. Milena and Yan-Ting are Mr. & Mrs. Marino, Santiago and me are Mr. & Mrs. Rojas, and you and Nicholai are Mr. & Mr. Kozlov." Alexander nearly choked on his own spit.