Hi?

Amy and Rouge crept along the seemingly endless corridors, looking out for the entrance to the prison block. Just as they reached the corridor leading to the cells, a troop of SWATbots marched up to them. Amy got her hammer out while Rouge readied herself for the fight.

‘This is going to be a long day…’ Rouge muttered.

                                                                                            .o0o.

Sonic and Knuckles had found their way into the control room and were trying to work out how to open the case that held the medallions.

‘Maybe you could punch it?’ Sonic suggested.

‘No.’ Knuckles said bluntly.

‘Why not, you like hitting stuff!’ Sonic said jokingly.

‘He’ll have a force field or some form of very, and I mean very painful protection around that case.’

‘Fine, you don’t have to lecture me for Mobius’ sake.’ Sonic grumbled. Sonic rubbed under his nose, and thought. His face light up, and Knuckle swore he heard a ‘ding’ as Sonic got an idea.

‘We could ask Tails.’ Sonic said as he tapped his watch.

‘We don’t have a communicator, genius.’ Knuckles sighed.

‘Yes we do.’

Sonic pressed a button on his watch and the case opened.

‘How, in the name of chaos did you do that?’ Knuckles exclaimed.

‘Simple.’ Sonic said as he scooped up the medallions ‘Tails placed a communicator in the watch, so you guys could yell at me from half way across the world, in high definition!’

Knuckle shook his head, chuckling ‘That sounds like Tails, alright!’

‘C’mon Knux, let’s see if there’s anything else we can swipe!’

                                                                                         .o0o.

Amy held her hammer up in triumph, a huge grin on her face.

‘Amy!’ Rouge said urgently. ‘Tell the others it’s their turn!’

Amy looked at her startled. ‘Oh, sure thing Rouge!’

Amy tapped the wrist communicator, and chose ‘Tails’.

‘Hi Amy, it’s time to go right?’ Tails whispered.

‘Yep, it’s your turn now! We’ll speak to you later!’ she said turning the communicator off.

‘Good luck you two!’ Tails said

‘Same to you guys!’ piped Amy. The communicator beeped as it shut down.

‘Ok Rouge let’s go!’

                                                                                           .o0o.

Silver was excited. Nervous, of course, everyone was, but really excited. He hadn’t really gone on a mission with the others in the Sonic Team, so he was really happy when Sonic trusted him enough to save his family.

Everyone was attacking different robots individually, whereas he was using his power to lift different objects a hurl them at the forces at the back. He also had to provide an escape route for Sonia, Manic, Amy and Rouge.

Tails was flying around above the battle dropping bomb here and there and warning the others of any ‘sneak’ attacks.

Silver smiled. ‘I love my life…’

                                                                                            .o0o.

Amy and Rouge were hurrying down the cells, when they heard voices.

‘Calm down Sonia, ah’m trying!’

‘We have to get out! This may be our only chance! There’s defiantly a battle out there I can hear the explosions.’

‘Need some help?’ Amy said walking up to the prison cell. Inside were the two hedgehogs and the lion she had seen on the ransom footage.

‘If you can’ the green hedgehog said casually.

‘I bet we can.’ Rouge said slyly, walking up beside Amy.

The green hedgehog looked shocked, and then he smiled. ‘Now what would a gorgeous bat like you be doin’ in a dump like this?’

‘That would be getting you out of here.’ Rouge said smirking ‘I’ll pick the lock.’

‘Don’t bother, ah tried twice, and it didn’t work.’

‘Should we trust your expertise?’ Amy asked

‘Yep, I’m a city boy, raised by a gang of thieves. Ah can pick any lock ah come across, ‘cept this one.’

Amy hmphed ‘Well then we’ll have to try something else. Stand back.’ She said raising her hammer above her head.

The trio back up against the back wall, As Amy drew closer to the cell. Once she was close enough she pounded the door with the hammer once. The door flew off its hinges and nearly impaled Cyrus. Amy leaned on her hammer and smirked.

Manic, Sonia and Cyrus looked at her.

‘Sonia, can we keep her?’ Manic said pleadingly

Amy gigged. ‘Come on you three, we’ve got to go.’ She said tapping the communicator again.

‘Hey Tails, tell Silver to bust us out.’ Amy said happily.

The three hedgehogs, the lion and the bat ran down the corridor until they reached a dead end.

‘Stand back!’ Rouge exclaimed.

The wall suddenly was taken apart brick by brick, until a hole large enough to fit one of Eggman’s ‘ultimate’ creations and then some. Silver was hovering outside the hole throwing the brick cluster at a larger swarm of SWATbots.

‘C’mon, there’s Tails!’ Amy yelled

‘Wait! We need our medallions!’ Sonia shouted after Amy who had started to run to the parked Tornado.

‘Don’t you worry about that, hon we’ve got it covered, just get to the Tornado!’ Rouge yelled.

They all crowded into the Tornado. Tails took off as soon as everyone was in.

‘This is Yellow Sky, to Ground Fighters, pull back, repeat pull back Yellow Sky out.’ Tails said into the microphone. He finished, pressing a button on the dash board that turn off the connection.

He turned to face his passengers.

‘Hi, I’m Tails, and if they haven’t introduced themselves, this is Amy Rose the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat.’

‘It’s a pleasure.’ Sonia said ‘My name is Sonia, and this is my brother Manic and my friend Cyrus.’

‘We know.’ Tails chuckled ‘A … friend of ours told us.’

Sonia and Manic exchanged glances.

‘Will we meet this mysterious friend?’ Manic asked casually.

Tails chuckled again. ‘You will.’

‘They seem nice,’ Tails thought ‘I’m sure they won’t mind me being their brother… I hope.’ He glanced worriedly out the window. ‘I hope you’re ok Sonic………’