nonna's here

You want it, you got it.

Ari: Mom
Age: 13
Dad: Mac
Sister: Alison, 11
Her dad: Dalton

Y/N POV
Ever since Alison was born, my parents stopped paying attention to me. I'm constantly at my nonna's and when I'm not it's a living hell for me. I hate my mom, I prefer Dalton way better. I miss my dad tho.... I miss times when it was mom, dad and I only.
Alison is so spoiled. She gets everything she wants whenever she wants and she's always bothering me or doing something and blaming it on me just to see mom screaming at me while she laughs.
I got home from class and get ready for dance class. Dalton is traveling and mom only has time to take care of one kid, so of course she's taking her precious daughter Alison to her piano lessons and I have to go with her driver to dance.
I get on the studio and I have ballet, jazz, hip hop and tap, and then I rehearse my solo which I'm gonna perform this weekend! I didn't even tell my mom, I only told nonna and begged her not to tell my mom or sister. They don't deserve to watch me, plus if I don't get first place, mom's gonna be mad at me and I don't want that. Idek why she cares anyways...
When I'm done I go outside hoping I was gonna see my mom waiting for me, but instead I see nonna.
- Hii babygirl, how are you?? - She asks me kissing all over my face making me giggle.
- I'm okay nonna... - I said kinda sad. - Mom said she would pick me up today...
- Ohh sweetie, she called asking me to come because Alison has a headache.
Woah. If I had a headache she would give me an aspirin and send me to school without even caring.
- Seriously? A headache? She promised she was going to pick me up tonight and drop Alison with you so we could talk! Why does she hate me so much? - I said now crying and Nonna hugged me. She knows about everything, and she tried to talk to mom a lot of times but mom never listens. She says she's gonna change but Alison always does something to get her attention! Stupid brat...
- She doesnt hate you, Y/N/N... I promise you, your mom loves you! - She said kissing my head.
- Well it doesn't look like it. - I said pushing her away and entering the car. I know she did nothing but support me and be there for me when my mom isn't, but I can't help the anger inside of me.
She drops me home and I enter and go straight to my room without saying a word to anyone. I throw my bags on the counter and lay down, just wanting to sleep and not caring about any homework since tomorrow is Saturday.
Unfortunately, just when I was about to get into a deep sleep my mom enters my room, yelling for some reason that only her crazy mind knows.
- Why didn't you tell me you were home and why the fuck aren't you downstairs for dinner?
- Well how am I supposed to know dinner is ready I'm not a psychic! - I said looking annoyed. Because I was.
- Don't you dare talk to me like that. I'm your mother! - She yells again. For some reason I'm not scared to talk back this time, I'm sick of her.
- Nonna should be my mother because you certainly don't act like one!
- You little... you know what, don't you dare come eat with me and your sister, if you get hungry go when I'm asleep cause I'm done looking at you today. - She yells.
- I'm more done than you are. - I yell so hard and she slams my bedroom door.
As soon as she's out I close the door and start crying. I didn't even do anything for her to be mad at me.
I start to have an anxiety attack and nonna told me to always call her when I have one since she knows mom's not an option to help me with that.
On call
- Hey sweetie.
- N-nonna? Can you p-pick me u-up? - I tried to say but it was hard since I couldn't breathe.
- What happened Y/N? Are you having an anxiety attack?
- Y-yes h-hurry please.
- I'll be there in ten.
I waited for her and after 15 minutes I hear someone trying to open my door and I hear nonna calling for me. Luckily I was next to the door and I just umlocked it and as soon as she sees me she tries to calm me down.
- I, I don't wanna stay here nonna.
- It's okay, shh, I'm here. Let's pack your bags and then you're coming with me.
She packed my bags and we go downstairs. Mom and Alison are watching movies.
- Take her back tomorrow night she has homework to do. - Mom says not even looking at me.
- I'll take her back when she can feel like she has a mother. - Nonna said rudely and we went to her house. She stopped at mc donalds first since I haven't ate dinner.
I have my room at Nonna's so I went straight to my bed and start crying until finally I feel asleep.

————————
Uh oh we gotta fix Y/N relationship with Ari.
Hope you're enjoying!