good day

Ariana's POV

- Y/n, sweetie, wake up...
I whisper shaking her slightly. The movie just ended.
She whines and buries her head even more on me and I let out a small chuckle.
- Babygirl you slept through almost the entire movie...
Her head shots up and she looks me with wide eyes.
- Ughhh noooooo I didn't see the end!
She says dramatically, pouting while looking at me with puppy eyes.
- Awww baby, we can watch it again another day. Now get up, we're going out to dinner.

Y/n's POV

Mom took me to The Cheescake Factory, which is one of my favorite places.
I had a great day with her today and I wish it could last forever. She was treating me the way I dreamed she would since I was little, she even allowed me to eat a piece of cheesecake (she usually doesn't, because I need to be "fit").
We're heading home, or at least that's what I thought but I notice she drove past our house.
- Where are we going mama?
- To see your dad.
- But aren't he and Alison home by now?
- Nope. He never met Alison.
She says that just as simple. I notice she grins a little but contains it.
- Wait whaa- Mom a-are you taking m-me to dad's g-grave?
I ask her almost crying. I can't believe she's finally going there!
She stops the car right in front of the cemetery and turns her head to look at me, tears running down both of ours cheeks.
- Yes babygirl, we're gonna see daddy, together.
She pulls me in a hug and we stay like that for a minute, then we pull away and she holds my hand.
- Let's do it baby, let's see him.
She smiles at me and we get out of the car, walking towards dad's grave. Mom side hugging me all the way there.

Hey I know it's short I'm so sorry 😢

Had a very busy week and weekend...

Lemme know what u think please ☺️🥺