1st overall

Y/n's pov
They call my name, and I enter the stage. For the first time I'm dancing without worrying about being perfect and get 1st.
I do my turns, leaps, aerials, and this time I feel smooth.
As I dance I see my family. They're all tearing up... Except Alison whos sloped on the chair with a bored expression. Jason and Justin are impressed by every hard movement I do.
As I finish my dance, Mom meets me backstage while the others watched the last performances.
- I'm so proud of you, Y/n!!! Babygirl you did so so so good!
She hugs me and kisses all over my face careful to not ruin my makeup making me giggle.
- Thanks mommyyyy, go to the audience tho, they awards are soon!
- Ok baby, good luck! And remember I love you no matter what ok?
- Kay mom.
We give each other one last hug before she goes and they call the dancers to give us the awards.
This is the overall winner and there's not top 10. One of us will win and the others won't.
- And the overall Junior solos is....
By this time I'm really nervous. I really wanna win, it's a huge thing for me. Plus I'm scared that if I don't win mom will be pissed.
- Y/n Grande!!!
I stand up and my mouth is open, eyes widened. I fucking won the biggest competition I've ever been.
I go in front of stage and they give me a crown and a trophy as I stand there with a big smile on my face. I can see everybody standing up and clapping, well, except Alison until mom grabbed her arm and made her.

Two hours later

We all went out for dinner and now we're home. I'm tired as fuck so I put my crown on the crown's wall and my trophy with the others on the left side of my room.
I hop on the shower, relaxing as my hair feels lighter. I put my pajamas as lay in bed. As I'm getting sleepier mom comes inside my bedroom and lays next to me, cuddling.
- I love you.
She whispers on my ear caressing my hair.
- Love you too mom.
I whisper back, and put my head on her chest, finally falling asleep.

——————————————————

A quick update u guys!!!

Didnt have much time to write this now buuut asap I'll give u a better one.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛